Left the Debatez Forum Beacuse of Rude & Crude Liberals...

th

Otherwise, enjoy yourself

If you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen, oh and welcome, we'll try to be nice.

CDZ - The Emasculated American

"I say it to you now, knowing full well that you will agree with me (that is, understand) only if you already agree with me." Stanley Fish

Hello Harpo. Welcome. You will find some rude people here too. I hear there's an ignore button.

I was on the Debatez political forum and left because of the rude and crude Liberals...I am a veteran, extremely conservative and a Constitutionalist...
I've debated liberals for 30 years, going back to usenet. They are ALL rude and crude. Immature, intolerant and hateful too, that's why they are liberals. It goes with the turf. It's like talking to the same person no matter which liberal you talk to.

I was on the Debatez political forum and left because of the rude and crude Liberals...I am a veteran, extremely conservative and a Constitutionalist...
I've debated liberals for 30 years, going back to usenet. They are ALL rude and crude. Immature, intolerant and hateful too, that's why they are liberals. It goes with the turf. It's like talking to the same person no matter which liberal you talk to.
We all can't be a honey pot like you..

This coming from a con turd who starts a thread called

Warning, email of nude Hillary, do NOT open!

What do you do for a living? How old?
Sorry, I learned years ago to never post personal info on the internet...
Broke ass. Got it. You are probably also enjoying a pension I bet. I love it when cons get pensions but don't want other people to get pensions. I have a cop friend like this. He doesn't give a fuck about other unions because he thinks his cop union is special. In other words he knows corporations are screwing workers out of their pensions but he doesn't worry because he thinks cop pensions are safe. Typical selfish ignorant hypocrite. Why is a union man voting GOP? We should bust up his cop union and not allow the cops to have collective bargaining. Let them each fend for themselves. If you are worth more than $30K-$40K a year then argue for it. But they can just easily replace you with a younger cop willing to work harder because you have no right to your job, just like the rest of us.

Forum List

Back