Lefties beg the Mexicrat Party to create that anything goes free for all society they’re after..why?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Why try so hard to morph a nation founded on Christianity, morality, decency, family values, hard work, discipline, accountability and all those other things Lefties hate....Aren’t there lots of filthy shitholes all over the world where one can smoke all the weed they want, live amongst illegals, trannies, criminals, degenerates, pole puffers, rug munchers, feminazis....etc etc. Why not just relocate...wouldn’t that be easier and less stressful? Is it the free shit that keeps them here?

Last edited:
Why try so hard to morph a nation founded on Christianity, morality, decency, family values, hard work, discipline, accountability and all those other things Lefties hate....Aren’t there lots of filthy shitholes all over the world where one can smoke all the weed they want, live amongst illegals, trannies, criminals, degenerates, pole puffers, rug munchers, feminazis....etc etc. Why not just relocate...wouldn’t that be easier and less stressful? Is it the free shit that keeps them here?
why dont you take your own advice?.....why not just relocate...wouldn’t that be easier and less stressful?.....is it the free shit that keeps you in "Mexifornia"....hey just asking...

why dont you take your own advice?.....why not just relocate...wouldn’t that be easier and less stressful?.....is it the free shit that keeps you in "Mexifornia"....hey just asking...

Weird that you can’t make the distinction between those fighting to change the fundamental workings of a state or nation and those fighting to keep the fundamental workings as they’ve always been.

Almost of the the politicians are white blue eye democrat communist retards that invaded that country years ago

Weird that you can’t make the distinction between those fighting to change the fundamental workings of a state or nation and those fighting to keep the fundamental workings as they’ve always been.
whats weird is you bitching and moaning about something you aint gonna change and yet you are telling people to do the exact same thing you should be doing......and dont give me the excuse about how you have things going and you cant just leave,thats an excuse,a hell of a lot of people with businesses and kids in school have wised up and left the state,and we are talking a lot of people....when are you going to face the fact that you aint going to change shit in that state?...leave loser,its so much less stressful than fighting the daily bullshit .....

whats weird is you bitching and moaning about something you aint gonna change and yet you are telling people to do the exact same thing you should be doing......and dont give me the excuse about how you have things going and you cant just leave,thats an excuse,a hell of a lot of people with businesses and kids in school have wised up and left the state,and we are talking a lot of people....when are you going to face the fact that you aint going to change shit in that state?...leave loser,its so much less stressful than fighting the daily bullshit .....

Should I move to another super shithole like Vegas?
Look, I have reasons for staying here for now, I’ve outlined those reasons, they don’t have to make sense to you.
What I’m not trying to do is assault the foundation of a country and forge a nation into something it was never intended to be. Again, it’s odd that you can’t see the difference.

Its because your abilities are to make a new version of the Ford Pinto to keep us competitive. Hell, some of you have not invented the wheel yet. Its oval and getting there. The truth hurts. I know it personally .

Look, I have reasons for staying here for now, I’ve outlined those reasons, they don’t have to make sense to you.
What I’m not trying to do is assault the foundation of a country and forge a nation into something it was never intended to be. Again, it’s odd that you can’t see the difference.
vegas doesnt have half the problems california has....and were i am at the freeway is empty any time of day....orange county had 5x as many people in the same amount of space....you will still be there when those people you seem to fear move in across the street.....and i can see the difference,only i did something about it......

Its because your abilities are to make a new version of the Ford Pinto to keep us competitive. Hell, some of you have not invented the wheel yet. Its oval and getting there. The truth hurts. I know it personally .
whaa.gif

vegas doesnt have half the problems california has....and were i am at the freeway is empty any time of day....orange county had 5x as many people in the same amount of space....you will still be there when those people you seem to fear move in across the street.....and i can see the difference,only i did something about it......

Terrific, you're admitting you're a racist....we already knew.

care to show me were?....

i can see the difference, only i did something about it.

Although, you may have moved because of all the friendly people, and the 120 degree weather.

Although, you may have moved because of all the friendly people, and the 120 degree weather.
so by leaving the State,instead of bitching about it daily,makes me a racist?...

so by leaving the State,instead of bitching about it daily,makes me a racist?...

Harry, you retired from a clock punching 9-5’er. I suspect you had little responsibility beyond that job...You were old and ready to stop building wealth.
I’m in my early 40’s, I have multiple and very diverse business ventures, which I play a major role in...I own a number of commercial and residential properties, I have a child in high school and two in college, I live in my dream home, I recently bought a new boat and mooring in Avalon. Leaving doesn’t make sense for me yet but it’s inevitable and my plan is in motion.

No, by you leaving the state, then bitching that others don't suck it up makes you a racist.

Harry, you retired from a clock punching 9-5’er. I suspect you had little responsibility beyond that job...You were old and ready to stop building wealth.
I’m in my early 40’s, I have multiple and very diverse business ventures, which I play a major role in...I own a number of commercial and residential properties, I have a child in high school and two in college, I live in my dream home, I recently bought a new boat and mooring in Avalon. Leaving doesn’t make sense for me yet but it’s inevitable and my plan is in motion.
then try relaxing a little....because all that shit you bitch about aint going away anytime soon in your lifetime....and you dont know much about my activities away from the PO so quit acting like you do,i had plenty of responsibilities....

No, by you leaving the state, then bitching that others don't suck it up makes you a racist.
i think you should look up what a racist is.....

then try relaxing a little....because all that shit you bitch about aint going away anytime soon in your lifetime....and you dont know much about my activities away from the PO so quit acting like you do,i had plenty of responsibilities....

At this point, my life consists of lots of relaxation...I come here for the entertainment value and to grind an axe...that’s all. I try real hard to use very forward, very abrasive language as it really triggers the Leftarded folks. Don’t take me too serious Harry.

At this point, my life consists of lots of relaxation...I come here for the entertainment value and to grind an axe...that’s all. I try real hard to use very forward, very abrasive language as it really triggers the Leftarded folks. Don’t take me too serious Harry.
now that you told me this i wont....i was beginning to think you were getting like dean....he would never say what you said,he is unable to......

Forum List

Back