Which Mexicrat policies get good, moral, REAL American productive folks all giddy?

Saw this article re Mexico last night-

Trump’s Surprising New Ally in Mexico? The Government
Very interesting.

I’ve been following this..I suspect this is Trump trying to work a different angle to secure our border. It’s a sad time in America when our President has to ‘work deals’ with the invading nations government because he can’t get American politicians to write policy to stop the invasion. FUCKING TWILIGHT ZONE SHIT!

Trump probably told them to stop these shit heads or your going to lose all aid from America.

We all know that Mexicrat policies excite the shit out of illegals, barely legals, unAmericans, bottom feeders, rug munchers, pole puffers, men in dresses, loony White Guilters, feminazis, criminals, drug addicts...etc etc but what about that normal, hard working, positive contributing, self funded, stand-up, patriotic, moral citizen....What attracts them to the Mexicrat Party?
Hate much?

barely legals, unAmericans, bottom feeders, rug munchers, pole puffers, men in dresses, loony White Guilters, feminazis, criminals, drug addicts...etc
That would make an AWESOME band name.

The Barely Legal UnAmerican Bottom-Feeding Rug Munching Pole Sniffing Cross-Dressing White-Guilting Feminazi Criminal Drug Addicts...etc.

I bet thant band would rock.

Icondude.gif

Dem's have already trademarked it.

We all know that Mexicrat policies excite the shit out of illegals, barely legals, unAmericans, bottom feeders, rug munchers, pole puffers, men in dresses, loony White Guilters, feminazis, criminals, drug addicts...etc etc but what about that normal, hard working, positive contributing, self funded, stand-up, patriotic, moral citizen....What attracts them to the Mexicrat Party?
Hate much?

As a matter of fact yes, I hate the left. I openly and proudly hate them.

barely legals, unAmericans, bottom feeders, rug munchers, pole puffers, men in dresses, loony White Guilters, feminazis, criminals, drug addicts...etc

The Barely Legal UnAmerican Bottom-Feeding Rug Munching Pole Sniffing Cross-Dressing White-Guilting Feminazi Criminal Drug Addicts...etc.

Icondude.gif

Haha...now that is some funny ass shit.
You know which band went by the psudonym "Gay Black Nazi Bikers for Christ" when thry were warming up for commerrcial relies?

(HINT: Mr. Scary's new band)
(HINT 2: 80s metal)

Dokken?

In b4 the move..

Icondude.gif

Hate much?

Dean, I hate the Left like Hitler hated Jews...BUT WORSE!

Icondude.gif

Haha...now that is some funny ass shit.
You know which band went by the psudonym "Gay Black Nazi Bikers for Christ" when thry were warming up for commerrcial relies?

(HINT: Mr. Scary's new band)
(HINT 2: 80s metal)

Dokken?

In b4 the move..

Icondude.gif

Haha...the Big Hair 80’s....Headbanger’s Ball....good times!

Forum List

Back