Leftist Attacking Pregnancy Centers - uh... yeah... not helping your message.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
Over the past two days more than just a few Pregnancy centers have been attacked.
Because why?
The leftist hivemind thinking is - "if we aren't safe to have abortions, pregnant women shouldn't be safe either"
Literally spray painting this on a sidewalk at a Vermont Pregnancy Center.

vermontss.png

Many new parents rely on these centers as they can't afford prenatal care at regular hospitals.
And the left want to attack them.

yeah... not the message I would send

Poor punctuation skills are the true level of psychotic behavior being displayed. How is graffiti an attack on anything?
They also busted the windows and attempted to set fire to it.
Other Pregnancy Care Centers have been firebombed.
And you know this. So why pretend you don't?
If you don't know this... then you need to broaden your sources.

It was as peaceful as 1/6th I have no idea why you are upset about it.

I remember back when Roe vs Wade first became a court case in 1973.

Abortion clinics, and family pregnancy centers alike, all across the USA were given the Democrats "peaceful protest" treatment.

1656256555769.png

There will always be radicals who think violence is the way to achieve a political goal. The problem is that the media seems to support certain violent behavior and shockingly the most powerful person in Congress, the House Speaker, refuses to condemn and seems to support violence against anti-abortion centers. The president has an excuse of mental deterioration but he is on record predicting (hoping for) a revolution over RvW.

The President is not qualified because he is not protecting innocent American people because the harrassment was started by people in his administration and people who advise him to do bad things to Americans who do not belong to his political party or Democrat Party goals, to be specific.

House speaker Nancy Pelosi doesn't have the gumption to do her job properly either for the same reason as President Biden.

They are not blocking the evil ideas their Party Members have about breaking the Constitutional Law of protecting the Supreme Court from people who are trying to influence their decisions. That is very unconstitutional of this administration and the Democrat Party as well, whose members are telling the sick demented Joe Biden what to say, when to say it, how high to jump, and which Constitutional laws he must ignore.

What can we the people do? We're helpless when sworn oaths are broken, ignored, and used against us because we don't cheat. I do recall having read some of the Founders' worries around 250 years ago. they were concerned that the big states might try to annihilate the votes of people in the minorities if they became corrupt enough to tax the people. On October 3, 1913, President Woodrow Wilson made the federal income tax a large part of American life by signing the Revenue Act of 1913 into law.

Because that was done, we now have a Congress that blesses only itself with monumentally large incomes, benefits, and perks. Some of it is legal law because an earlier Congress got desperate. Some of it is illegal because it's easy to make arrangements with other Congresscritters to bless themselves with cheap land they can turn around and become millionaires by selling it, or they foolishly give away land to foreign countries, and lately, countries that are particularly hateful to the United States.And when these knotheads manage to give away all that we have to communist atheists who have murdered hundreds of millions of innocent citizens for the wrongdoing of living in a part of their respective countries that don't agree with the mood swings of the oligarchs in their quest to do a little itsy bitsy piece of good while they become filthy rich off things like foreign welfare packages that they extort millions of dollars from with threats to cancel the entireity of their intended well-packed money to defend them from bullies, build hospitals for the sick, etc., much of which gets cancelled when the threat comes from a point man who takes home 30% of their foreign aid package.

We, the people who pay these onerous creeps a fortune with our combined taxation, which they spend any whicha way they so desire, helpful to themselves, mainly. And we need to stop it before it gets any worse.

I remember back when Roe vs Wade first became a court case in 1973.

Abortion clinics, and family pregnancy centers alike, all across the USA were given the Democrats "peaceful protest" treatment.

View attachment 662500
And you think I don't think that was wrong?
Am I not clear about something? Or are you just trying to find something to disagree with because you need something to throw a rock at?

Forum List

Back