Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Leftist "former Trump campaign worker" sues Trump for "kissing her"

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
https://heavy.com/news/2019/02/alva-johnson/

1. Trump likes beautiful women not this ugly thing
2. She is a REGISTERED DEMOCRAT! Funny how this is coming out almost THREE YEARS LATER!
3. She is obviously trying to harm the reelection campaign
4. The former Florida AG she claims witnessed entire thing DENIES it ever happened!

Ah poor democraps, ya gotta get better at trying to entrap President Trump...you fail MISERABLY!

Both Bondi and Giorno denied witnessing anything inappropriate.

According to The Post, Johnson is a registered Democrat who voted for Barack Obama twice but was interested in the Trump campaign because of her stepfather, who was an active Republican.

LOL! Great my parents voted for McCain and Romney,I didn't because I can think for myself....what a pathetic made up reason for trying to claim you liked Trump...

Johnson told The Post she tried to move on and attended one of Trump’s inaugural balls and applied twice for jobs in his administration. She said she was passed over but claimed that it had no bearing on her decision to come forward.

ROFLMAO!...Oh my god...this idiot is pathetic...so not only does TWO witnesses say it never happened,she continued to work for the campaign until October then probably got fired not quit,THEN attended one of the balls AND applied for 2 jobs in the administration...ROFLMAO.

She's lying. I've busted so many liberals telling so many bold-faced lies so many times, for so many years, I'm incapable of believing anything that comes from a Democrat's mouth. I would have skepticism if a liberal told me the sky was blue.

even if this is true, which I don't think it is.....kissing someone is not rape. wtf is s lawsuit for?

EVERY 13 year old boy would get sued. Tell your man and let him h as uncle it, for fucks sake.
Joe Biden would be in huge trouble with shit like this

Another phony assault charge against President Trump

It never gets old. They just keep coming – only to disappear when their charges go poof.

Former Donald Trump campaign staffer Alva Johnson claimed in a lawsuit that Trump traumatized her by “forcibly” kissing her “on the mouth” before a rally in Tampa in 2016.

On Wednesday, Trump’s lawyer released video of the interaction showing they both appeared to have air kissed each other on the cheek:

This staffer said Trump grabbed her by the shoulders and forcibly kissed her at a campaign event. She is now suing Trump for "violating norms of decency." Someone else captured this video, just released tonight. The instance seems to have been greatly mischaracterized. pic.twitter.com/qAxJjPyrnN — Boomieleaks (@notwokieleaks) July 11, 2019
Her ambulance chaser won’t give up calling it “literal rate” because she didn’t agree to the contact.

C’mon now. They gotta be kidding.

More @ Prison Planet.com » Video Shows ‘Battery’ Trump Was Accused Of Committing by Fmr Campaign Staffer Alva Johnson

Both Bondi and Giorno denied witnessing anything inappropriate.

According to The Post, Johnson is a registered Democrat who voted for Barack Obama twice but was interested in the Trump campaign because of her stepfather, who was an active Republican.

LOL! Great my parents voted for McCain and Romney,I didn't because I can think for myself....what a pathetic made up reason for trying to claim you liked Trump...

Bondi? That's a joke, how could she see anything with her lips all over Trumps crotch?

Forum List

Back