Leonard Cure shooting more than justified. Leftists weeping for the lost opportunity.

He was going 100 miles an hour in a 70 mile an hour zone.
And he got killed for it,
This woman was going 120, drunk, attacked the cop and dug her fingernails into him and she was not shot dead.
I am not going to play the race card with you. You love and live for people getting killed. Looked at your history and I am not going tell you what you already know.

Last edited:
Nope, this cop is going down and the County will pay out millions for hiring a loose cannon.

Doesn't help he's been fired from other departments for the same kind of behavior.
You haven’t been correct yet on this thread and this post is no different

For the record, I typed in Leonard Cure, the thugs name to see if any other threads were on this.....didn't pop up...

White cop, black thug, black thug gets shot by the white cop, and the left was rejoicing........

Until the police released the video footage from both the cops body cam and car.....

Much weeping began among the leftists for an opportunity to smear police, lost.......

The Camden County, Ga., Sheriff’s Office has released both body and dash camera footage. I’m wondering if they’ve seen it because there is so much evidence that Staff Sergeant Buck Aldridge tried literally every tool in his belt before using his firearm.
-----
Aldridge issues 14 commands and two direct warnings to Cure; Cure only argues. Aldridge deploys the taser, as promised.
----

Cure grabs Aldridge’s glasses and throws them on the ground. When Aldridge gets a free hand, he grabs his baton, swings it open, and tries to hit Cure with it. Cure’s hands are on Aldridge’s throat. The two continue to struggle with flowing traffic mere feet from them. As he chokes Aldridge, Cure says, “Yeah, b*tch. Yeah, b*tch.” This is when Aldridge drops the baton, grabs his gun, and shoots Cure in the gut. Cure falls to the ground; Aldridge calls “shots fired” on his radio; Cure tries to get up and viewers can catch a quick glimpse at what looks like a single bloodstain about the size of a golf ball on Cure’s white tank top.

I won't read your right winger crap source. But if that is exactly how it played out, :dunno: he FAFO'd. Good shoot by the LEO.

You haven’t been correct yet on this thread and this post is no different

Your concession is duly noted.

After he costs the county millions, don't expect him to be employed.

GLEO did not mention how Aldridge had been given multiple warnings in years past, particularly about his behavior during traffic stops. An official report suggested he was not “calm, cool, collected” during traffic stops, which seemed to be the case after he pulled over Cure last week.

There was also no mention by GLEO about how Aldridge in 2017 was fired as a police officer after a traffic stop resulted in him picking up a woman and “throwing her on the ground.”

Your concession is duly noted.

After he costs the county millions, don't expect him to be employed.

GLEO did not mention how Aldridge had been given multiple warnings in years past, particularly about his behavior during traffic stops. An official report suggested he was not “calm, cool, collected” during traffic stops, which seemed to be the case after he pulled over Cure last week.

There was also no mention by GLEO about how Aldridge in 2017 was fired as a police officer after a traffic stop resulted in him picking up a woman and “throwing her on the ground.”

The actual stop is on video......the criminal violently attacked the cop, including choking him.......the shoot was legitimate...you dope.

And he got killed for it,
This woman was going 120, drunk, attacked the cop and dug her fingernails into him and she was not shot dead.
I am not going to play the race card with you. You love and live for people getting killed. Looked at your history and I am not going tell you what you already know.

The race card is all you have in this....because the cop was justified in shooting the violent attacker.

2aguy loves it when a black person gets shot and killed.

He certainly does.

The actual stop is on video......the criminal violently attacked the cop, including choking him.......the shoot was legitimate...you dope.
You mean after the cop screamed at him manically, threatened him with jail over a moving violation, and then shot him with a taser even after he complied.

He certainly does.

You mean after the cop screamed at him manically, threatened him with jail over a moving violation, and then shot him with a taser even after he complied.

Yeah....not in the video but thanks

Forum List

Back