Leonardo DiCaprio wins Oscar for best actor in leading role

It's just EASY for a liberal to get an OSCAR, and enjoy sex with wildlife!

images

Damn, I thought SURE TRUMP would get the nod for acting like a Conservative...darn....

It's almost like Leo is black hahaha!!!! Always gets passed over. Finally gets his charity/sympathy award.

I think the lead actor in Finest Hours should get it for next year. Incredible movie and he knocked the performance out of the park. He wont....he's not black and trust me....the 2017 Oscars will be almost all black.

Wait....was it a male bear??? And it was a BROWN bear.

Leo took part in Hollywood's first trans-species interracial gay butt sex scene. Took Brokeback Mountain to a new level.

Wait....was it a male bear??? And it was a BROWN bear.

Leo took part in Hollywood's first trans-species interracial gay butt sex scene. Took Brokeback Mountain to a new level.
How funny. It was a female bear as evidenced by the two little cubs running around. The entire basis for the scene was that the bear was protecting her cubs. The gay lobby is so invested in bestiality that they had to shoehorn it into this movie.

It's almost like Leo is black hahaha!!!! Always gets passed over. Finally gets his charity/sympathy award.

I think the lead actor in Finest Hours should get it for next year. Incredible movie and he knocked the performance out of the park. He wont....he's not black and trust me....the 2017 Oscars will be almost all black.
From now on the Oscars will be all black. Then they can start on the Emmys and Golden Globes.

I'm glad Leo won. It's sort of like Martin Scorcese's Directing win in 2006 for 'The Departed': prolly middle of the pack for his films, but he won in a sort of lifetime achievement win. It made up for being overlooked for Goodfellas and Raging Bull and Gangs of New York.

Forum List

Back