Letitia James Faces Growing Pressure to Prosecute Jon Stewart over Property Overvaluation

Its just comical to act like all the investors have been intentionally committing fraud as normal business practice and now they are going to leave and go somewhere else because NY is prosecuting for it.

Where are they going to go, Florida? Is business fraud allowed there? The whole thing is silly but its interesting to engage with people who try and defend it. Just need to keep the facts straight which many of them have a hard time doing. They see a headline that supports their argument and they just repeat it with zero vetting.

Yes, they will go anywhere but New York.

So simple a child can understand.

Oh good... Then what are they worried about?
A corrupt politician attacking them for HER personal benefit.

Trump committed no fraud. There are no victims. Yet a corrupt judge fined Trump hundreds of millions of dollars.

Who would get that money?

In normal cases the VICTIMS get that money.

So who would have ended up with alllll of that money?

My guess is James and her pet judge.

A corrupt politician attacking them for HER personal benefit.

Trump committed no fraud. There are no victims. Yet a corrupt judge fined Trump hundreds of millions of dollars.

Who would get that money?

In normal cases the VICTIMS get that money.

So who would have ended up with alllll of that money?

My guess is James and her pet judge.
If Trump didn't break any laws and committ fraud then there would have been no case. Yet there was a case where evidence was presented and a defense made by Trumps very expensive lawyers who were paid millions... And Trump was found guilty, by a judge, not a political AG. Its call law and order. You can't just repeat lazy talking points and claim everybody to be corrupt, nothing happened, Trump was innocent... Sorry but that's BS. Yes something happened and Trump was busted for it and found guilty in court. The law is the law

Why does this guy look like he masturbates in the kids rest room?

1712083905547.png

If Trump didn't break any laws and committ fraud then there would have been no case. Yet there was a case where evidence was presented and a defense made by Trumps very expensive lawyers who were paid millions... And Trump was found guilty, by a judge, not a political AG. Its call law and order. You can't just repeat lazy talking points and claim everybody to be corrupt, nothing happened, Trump was innocent... Sorry but that's BS. Yes something happened and Trump was busted for it and found guilty in court. The law is the law
There WAS no case.

That's the point. Moron.

There was quite literally a case. It was well documented and televised. Saw it with my own eyes. You’re living in a delusion
A case with no victims, no losses, and where the "judge" had reached a decision before a trial had occurred. It figures that a stalinist, like you, would be in favor of such corruption.

A case with no victims, no losses, and where the "judge" had reached a decision before a trial had occurred. It figures that a stalinist, like you, would be in favor of such corruption.
I case where laws were proven to be broken. You don’t get to rewrite the law and say it’s only illegal if…

What about the loan applicants that got denied because half a billion of the funds were fraudulently given to Trump… those are victims, losses, and damage.

Sad how y’all pander to this ass clown and make excuses for him. Grow a spine

I case where laws were proven to be broken. You don’t get to rewrite the law and say it’s only illegal if…

What about the loan applicants that got denied because half a billion of the funds were fraudulently given to Trump… those are victims, losses, and damage.

Sad how y’all pander to this ass clown and make excuses for him. Grow a spine

No, a "judge" ruled without a trial. You make shit up as you go. Don't you.

No, a "judge" ruled without a trial. You make shit up as you go. Don't you.
No that would be you sir. There was a trial. The prosecution presented evidence and Trump presented his defense and he lost in court, that’s how it works. Law and order.

Go ahead and act like a child by calling it all deep state corruption. Means nothing

No that would be you sir. There was a trial. The prosecution presented evidence and Trump presented his defense and he lost in court, that’s how it works. Law and order.

Go ahead and act like a child by calling it all deep state corruption. Means nothing

Liar. Letitia stated publicly that the judge had ruled in her favor before any trial had started.

No legit evidence was presented. Like I said, a corrupt AG, aided and abetted by a corrupt judge, has attacked a political opponent, justv like your hero, pootin attacks and murders his opponents.

So? What is that suppose to prove?
You tell me what makes Jon Stewart selling his house for a lot of money criminal? What is James suppose to go after him for ...that was criminal?

How does Stewart's actions compare to Trump's criminal actions?

Forum List

Back