🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lets all take a deep breath and chill. It will be healthier.

a loss for words

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2017
upper left corner of the republic
I am one of the die hard republicans who could not stomach Trump. Just to let you know I am one of those who formally needed deep breathing himself.

People, many of you are too invested in politicians who aren't worth it. srsly. Hillary was a disgusting candidate who lost to a garbage candidate. Trump enthusiasts need to face up to the fact that Trump is just winging it . and cant figure out one dimensional chess, let alone the 4 dimensional variety.

We need to chill out and relax. Hillary was too sick with alzheimer's and a host of other problems and she won't be running. You need to find someone better. Fortunately, that will not be hard. Of the 70 million democrats in the US, 69,999,987 will make a better candidate. just pick one. Trump will be too toxic for the republicans and someone else will be running. Again, of the 70 million republicans, 68,998,967 better candidates exist.

I am one of the die hard republicans who could not stomach Trump. Just to let you know I am one of those who formally needed deep breathing himself.

People, many of you are too invested in politicians who aren't worth it. srsly. Hillary was a disgusting candidate who lost to a garbage candidate. Trump enthusiasts need to face up to the fact that Trump is just winging it . and cant figure out one dimensional chess, let alone the 4 dimensional variety.

We need to chill out and relax. Hillary was too sick with alzheimer's and a host of other problems and she won't be running. You need to find someone better. Fortunately, that will not be hard. Of the 70 million democrats in the US, 69,999,987 will make a better candidate. just pick one. Trump will be too toxic for the republicans and someone else will be running. Again, of the 70 million republicans, 68,998,967 better candidates exist.

Are you sure that Trump is one who has to worry about reelection? It seems to me that the Pubes ran on repealing Obamacare, and even voted to do so under Obama cuz they knew he would veto it, which he did. But now that Trump is in there to sign it, all of a sudden they can't do it again.

Interesting, isn't it?

Are you suggesting that we needed to elect a professional politician president? Because professional politicians have given us a $20 trillion dollar debt, raided our Social Security trust fund with no way of paying us back, engage in all sorts of corruption, hell a 7-11 night manager could do a better job of being president.

It seems that Trump beat sixteen of your "better" candidates to get the nomination. The behavior of many of them post-defeat showed them to be hardly Republicans at all.

Maybe Republican voters aren't particularly interested in the "die-hard Republicans" anymore, seeing as the "die-hard Republicans" have not and are not getting much done in terms of what was promised.

They'll be some changes made next year, I believe.

As to Trump, results tell.

The new way for the future;
Outsiders....if you are an entrenched lifelong politician your days in office are numbered. The people have had enough and that is why Trump won. Cry baby republicans and left wing crazies that make a career out of public service are not our future....get used to it!

Are you sure that Trump is one who has to worry about reelection? It seems to me that the Pubes ran on repealing Obamacare, and even voted to do so under Obama cuz they knew he would veto it, which he did. But now that Trump is in there to sign it, all of a sudden they can't do it again.

Interesting, isn't it?
I seem to recall that during the campaign Trump claimed he had a plan to replace Obamacare the we'd all love. I still haven't seen HIS plan. He just dumps the heavy lifting on Congress and then throws them under the bus. I also recall he claimed he was smarter than the generals but once elected he dumped that too on the professionals. He's no fool, success belongs to him, failure is on others.

Interesting, isn't it?
I seem to recall that during the campaign Trump claimed he had a plan to replace Obamacare the we'd all love. I still haven't seen HIS plan. He just dumps the heavy lifting on Congress and then throws them under the bus. I also recall he claimed he was smarter than the generals but once elected he dumped that too on the professionals. He's no fool, success belongs to him, failure is on others.

I was no big Trump fan either, but the bottom line is that the GOP voted to repeal Obamacare even without a plan to replace it under Obama, and then refused to repeal it again under Trump. This looks very, very, VERY BAD!

It is the job of Congress to write the legislation, not Trump. I suppose Congress wants him to do their job for them, just like they dump much of their responsibility to the regulatory Executive Branch.

Congress must serve some purpose, I just can't figure out what as of yet.

Liberalism and establishment corruption must be defeated not bargained with.

How are you going to do that?

Congress has had an approval rating below 20% for decades, yet nothing ever changes.

Obviously, this system no longer works anymore.

Liberalism and establishment corruption must be defeated not bargained with.

How are you going to do that?

Congress has had an approval rating below 20% for decades, yet nothing ever changes.

Obviously, this system no longer works anymore.

Its rigged and corrupted. It took a rogue billionaire to wrestle the White House away from these people, too soon to tell if that's a once in a lifetime event or a trend that will continue. I guarantee you this, sooner or later it will all come crashing down you can't go on borrowing $20 trillion dollars forever.

All this could be like a sport....many behave as it it is the Eagles v. the Giants....but the fact is that I have kids...and Bolshevik/Democrats are attempting to take over this great Jeffersonian Experiment....which has thus far resulted in the greatest country in the human experiment.

Its dead serious...particularly since the main point of attack seems to be to bring in enough aliens from the Middle East and Mexico to completely change everything Great Men like Jefferson built.

Last edited:
Not sure that electing people who no nothing about government, or the Constitution is such a good idea, if we tried electing people who have been doing there job, but have less big money backing would we would be better off?

Look, every single country in all of human history that achieved superpower status fell. You think America can't fall look around, we are in so much debt the entire world doesn't have enough money to bail us out and we just keep on borrowing and partying. You either stand up to this corruption now, or suffer the inevitable consequences.

All this could be like a sport....many behave as it it is the Eagles v. the Giants....but the fact is that I have kids...and Bolshevik/Democrats are attempting to take over this great Jeffersonian Experiment....which has thus far resulted in the greatest country in the human experiment.

Its dead serious...particularly since the main point of attack seems to be to being in enough aliens from the Middle East and Mexico to completely change everything Great Men like Jefferson built.

It's a multitask attack on the country.

1. Increase debt
2. Increase foreign immigration
3. Increase amorality
4. Decrease military might
5. Increase taxes and regulation to kill the economy.

And they have the power of most of government, the courts, education, and Hollywood at their disposal.

Interesting, isn't it?

I was no big Trump fan either, but the bottom line is that the GOP voted to repeal Obamacare even without a plan to replace it under Obama, and then refused to repeal it again under Trump. This looks very, very, VERY BAD!

It is the job of Congress to write the legislation, not Trump. I suppose Congress wants him to do their job for them, just like they dump much of their responsibility to the regulatory Executive Branch.

Congress must serve some purpose, I just can't figure out what as of yet.
I know I am a simple girl but to my mind all the Republicans had to do was stop the mandate!

Its dead serious...particularly since the main point of attack seems to be to being in enough aliens from the Middle East and Mexico to completely change everything Great Men like Jefferson built.

It's a multitask attack on the country.

1. Increase debt
2. Increase foreign immigration
3. Increase amorality
4. Decrease military might
5. Increase taxes and regulation to kill the economy.

And they have the power of most of government, the courts, education, and Hollywood at their disposal.
The new tax plan proposed by the Republicans will increase the debt by 2 trillion. Way to go!
Quit whining about who is on "their" side. If most of the government, the courts, education and 54% of the electorate are against the ideas of the current administration, it could be because it is WRONG. js

Forum List

Back