🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lets all take a deep breath and chill. It will be healthier.

All this could be like a sport....many behave as it it is the Eagles v. the Giants....but the fact is that I have kids...and Bolshevik/Democrats are attempting to take over this great Jeffersonian Experiment....which has thus far resulted in the greatest country in the human experiment.

Its dead serious...particularly since the main point of attack seems to be to being in enough aliens from the Middle East and Mexico to completely change everything Great Men like Jefferson built.

It's a multitask attack on the country.

1. Increase debt
2. Increase foreign immigration
3. Increase amorality
4. Decrease military might
5. Increase taxes and regulation to kill the economy.

And they have the power of most of government, the courts, education, and Hollywood at their disposal.
The new tax plan proposed by the Republicans will increase the debt by 2 trillion. Way to go!
Quit whining about who is on "their" side. If most of the government, the courts, education and 54% of the electorate are against the ideas of the current administration, it could be because it is WRONG. js

Shrug.

We've been carrying debt since 1789.

All this could be like a sport....many behave as it it is the Eagles v. the Giants....but the fact is that I have kids...and Bolshevik/Democrats are attempting to take over this great Jeffersonian Experiment....which has thus far resulted in the greatest country in the human experiment.

Its dead serious...particularly since the main point of attack seems to be to being in enough aliens from the Middle East and Mexico to completely change everything Great Men like Jefferson built.

1. Increase debt
3. Increase amorality

And they have the power of most of government, the courts, education, and Hollywood at their disposal.
The new tax plan proposed by the Republicans will increase the debt by 2 trillion. Way to go!
Quit whining about who is on "their" side. If most of the government, the courts, education and 54% of the electorate are against the ideas of the current administration, it could be because it is WRONG. js
That’s what that old hag bag Pelosi says!

1. Increase debt
3. Increase amorality

This is why we ne need to chill and stop perpetually reciting talking points at each other. stop it. All it does is increase sound and fury, and nothing signifies.

Trump's race through the primaries shows the immense power of free publicity and a press in the tank for the democrats pushing the weakest republican. The general election shows the failure of Hillary to defeat the weakest, dumbest, most infantile republican with three times the cash and the concerned push of the press.

1. Increase debt
3. Increase amorality

Shrug.

We've been carrying debt since 1789.
Yeah. I was replying to Votto crying over "the enemy" increasing debt. Both sides of the aisle have been guilty of that, as you say. Republicans can't keep using that complaint right now--not when they're adding to it in a big way.

1. Increase debt
3. Increase amorality

This is why we ne need to chill and stop perpetually reciting talking points at each other. stop it. All it does is increase sound and fury, and nothing signifies.

Trump's race through the primaries shows the immense power of free publicity and a press in the tank for the democrats pushing the weakest republican. The general election shows the failure of Hillary to defeat the weakest, dumbest, most infantile republican with three times the cash and the concerned push of the press.
Okay, Loss. I'm not usually into the partisan debates; I'll shut up now.

Okay, Loss. I'm not usually into the partisan debates; I'll shut up now.
I don't have the authority to make you shut up, and I think I would despise me if I did.. m( )m

I did think your response was a wander from the topic into yelling to no point.

Gomen.... Quite right.... You hear that Willow? don't regurgitate silly talking points.

It does seem as though one's own shit smells of daisies sometimes. Both sides do need to think before posting. People who complain about both sides need to think three times

Are you sure that Trump is one who has to worry about reelection? It seems to me that the Pubes ran on repealing Obamacare, and even voted to do so under Obama cuz they knew he would veto it, which he did. But now that Trump is in there to sign it, all of a sudden they can't do it again.

Interesting, isn't it?
I seem to recall that during the campaign Trump claimed he had a plan to replace Obamacare the we'd all love. I still haven't seen HIS plan. He just dumps the heavy lifting on Congress and then throws them under the bus. I also recall he claimed he was smarter than the generals but once elected he dumped that too on the professionals. He's no fool, success belongs to him, failure is on others.

I was no big Trump fan either, but the bottom line is that the GOP voted to repeal Obamacare even without a plan to replace it under Obama, and then refused to repeal it again under Trump. This looks very, very, VERY BAD!

It is the job of Congress to write the legislation, not Trump. I suppose Congress wants him to do their job for them, just like they dump much of their responsibility to the regulatory Executive Branch.

Congress must serve some purpose, I just can't figure out what as of yet.
I know I am a simple girl but to my mind all the Republicans had to do was stop the mandate!
There is an old saying, "you break it you bought it". There is little the GOP can do that would not make Obamacare worse and transfer ownership to them.

Gomen.... Quite right.... You hear that Willow? don't regurgitate silly talking points.

It does seem as though one's own shit smells of daisies sometimes. Both sides do need to think before posting. People who complain about both sides need to think three times
I am not. Iregurgitated facts. That the obummer admin added ten trillion in debt. The Republican plan is yet to be proven, that is just fear mongering on the part of the left.

Look, every single country in all of human history that achieved superpower status fell. You think America can't fall look around, we are in so much debt the entire world doesn't have enough money to bail us out and we just keep on borrowing and partying. You either stand up to this corruption now, or suffer the inevitable consequences.
There is an old saying: "Iif you owe the bank $1,000, the bank owns you. If you owe the bank $1,000,000,000, you own the bank.

Just saw piece by Ben Shapiro, in which he argues that trump wants Hillary out there pulling in the Democrat oxygen, because that means the republicans just look at her and go "there but the grace of g-d would be the president" and then forgive Trump for all his stupidity. There is something in that, but not much. Hillary pushed Trump through her surrogates in the press. Any of the other 15 would have done a lot better.

But Hillary does act as an anesthetic against anything stupid Trump does. If she would go away, Trump would be in a great deal of trouble with the republican base for his failure to deal with immigration and 0bamacare.

"Take a breath and chill" ? What does that mean? You almost gotta laugh that somebody who claims to be a republican apparently reaches out to the left and claims to hate the president. Does that make us all want to sit around and sing Kumbaya? This is nutty stuff when we saw democrats smash windows and torch cars and threaten the president with arson, assault and freaking murder and a Sanders democrat tried to murder every conservative republican representative during a baseball game practice. When lefties claim to be Trump hating republicans and call for "chill out" it's a sign that the left is plumb out of ideas and agenda and is operating on anger and craziness.

The antifa creeps..... that goes without saying. A large part of the antifa jerks, the arsonists, the cowards who hit and run, the low lifes who carry brass knuckles, need to do their chilling in prisons for a few years.

Forum List

Back