Ukraine Update Thread

There are so many disagreements on this forum but I finally realized there is something we can all see eye to eye on: When Ukraine finally gives up Washington will say, "It's Putin's fault!" and we can all agree that this time they are right. :eusa_clap:

There are so many disagreements on this forum but I finally realized there is something we can all see eye to eye on: When Ukraine finally gives up Washington will say, "It's Putin's fault!" and we can all agree that this time they are right. :eusa_clap:
:D You mean like "let the stupid Ukrs solve their problems themselves, we wash our hands off?"

Italy can do nothing. They go on strike every week about something. When their Army goes on strike you can just march in and take the whole country without firing a single shot. Just make sure you bring your own guns and bullets because their armament industry will probably be on strike.
A little off topic. I see this a lot that when Americans talk about small arms munitions they always refer to bullets. I take it it's a legitimate way of expressing the thought but it always jars my ears, so to speak, cause strictly speaking bullets don't shoot themselves, you need cartridges to do the job and Russians always talk about cartridges in situations like those.
Is it "East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet?"

:D You mean like "let the stupid Ukrs solve their problems themselves, we wash our hands off?"
I mean that the West falsely blames Putin for everything ... but kicking Ukie's ass will definitely be the work of Russia. As far as the stupid Ukies solving their own problems all they have to do is get out of the Republics of Donetsk and Luhansk.

If Italy wants the war until someone's unconditional surrender, it will be war until unconditional surrender of Italy.
When Germany arrived in Africa in WWII, Britain had already taken 140.000 Italian prisoners of war. Prepare nice and fluffy camps for our Italian friends, pls.

why do you Maskali always do off the main topic ?

or you just dont care about your countrymen ?

They just buried a million sons of Ukraine for the swamp/M.I.C. ......10% for the big guy

But cheer up everyone

Demockwacy will prevail!

Organizers of the KyivPride March announced on Thursday that the first gay pride event in the Ukrainian capital since the beginning of the Russian invasion will be held on June 16.

The Kyiv Independent reported that the event will have “strict security measures,” the most notable of which is that only the 500 registered participants will know when and where the march will begin.

“The march will take place in close proximity to shelters in case of an air alert,” the Kyiv Independent said, passing along one of the few details that has been divulged to the public.

Why are you bothering? Can't you see they're completely different eagles? If you're making allusions, it's paranoia.
GQQzJ9yWkAARNNR

GQQzR2tWUAAIwuJ

Last edited:
When Germany arrived in Africa in WWII, Britain had already taken 140.000 Italian prisoners of war. Prepare nice and fluffy camps for our Italian friends, pls.
Some of those Italian POWs never went back home, they settled here, i went to school with the Son of one he was called Nino, me and some mates would go to his house and his Mum made us authentic Spagbol.

They just buried a million sons of Ukraine for the swamp/M.I.C. ......10% for the big guy

But cheer up everyone

Demockwacy will prevail!

Organizers of the KyivPride March announced on Thursday that the first gay pride event in the Ukrainian capital since the beginning of the Russian invasion will be held on June 16.

The Kyiv Independent reported that the event will have “strict security measures,” the most notable of which is that only the 500 registered participants will know when and where the march will begin.

“The march will take place in close proximity to shelters in case of an air alert,” the Kyiv Independent said, passing along one of the few details that has been divulged to the public.

Moscow horde is WINNING !!! Dollar /Euro are finished !!

The Kyiv Symphony Orchestra with all its instruments and more than 70 members, 2/3 of whom were men of mobilization age, did not return from Germany after a tour.

The authorities of the city of Monheim am Rhein in North Rhine-Westphalia provided housing for the orchestra members and their families for three years.

The Kyiv Symphony Orchestra with all its instruments and more than 70 members, 2/3 of whom were men of mobilization age, did not return from Germany after a tour.

The authorities of the city of Monheim am Rhein in North Rhine-Westphalia provided housing for the orchestra members and their families for three years.

They must be really good musicians. What does the German musicians union have to say about it?

The Kyiv Independent assesses the Russian offensive in the Kharkiv region. Result: While the offensive was successful in making Kiev redeploy some of their best units to there, Russia could not profit from that in the other regions.

You're killing me! :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

LOL! well they would need more than a Violin on the front line.

Forum List

Back