Let's go down to the Muslim food pantry.

UllysesS.Archer

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2014
How many Muslim food pantries are there anyway?
How many Jewish food pantries?
How about atheist food pantries?

Oh, so this country and world would be so much better without Christians? More people to go hungry every night. It is clear that no one else is going to take the time or put forth the effort to help feed people.

I am sure there are some Muslims, Jews and atheists who volunteer at food banks, those are the that of the same mindset as Christians. Let's make the world a little bit better for someone today. Let's keep a few more people from going to bed hungry tonight.

How many people did you help to feed this week? In Hawkins County, the Shepard's Center will feed over 1000. No cost to anyone, no need to pronounce faith in a deity, and no one will be turned away hungry for any reason.

The Muslims are far to busy trying to kill everyone.
The Jews are far to busy trying to disprove Christianity.
And the Atheists are far to busy enjoying the world.
So, if people want to eat, and they can't afford food, it's up to Christians to feed them.

Of course Muslims have food pantries.

They just aren't designed for human consumption is all. :badgrin:

Oh, so this country and world would be so much better without Christians? More people to go hungry every night. It is clear that no one else is going to take the time or put forth the effort to help feed people.

I am sure there are some Muslims, Jews and atheists who volunteer at food banks, those are the that of the same mindset as Christians. Let's make the world a little bit better for someone today. Let's keep a few more people from going to bed hungry tonight.

How many people did you help to feed this week? In Hawkins County, the Shepard's Center will feed over 1000. No cost to anyone, no need to pronounce faith in a deity, and no one will be turned away hungry for any reason.

So, if people want to eat, and they can't afford food, it's up to Christians to feed them.
It's hard to believe that anyone such as this OP is actually this stupid.

Muslim Food Pantry. lol Made me laugh.
We have a big Food Pantry in town that all the Christian churches contribute to and run, and a Clothes Closet for the needy.

It's hard to believe that anyone such as this OP is actually this stupid.
SO, in other words, you have nothing! 'No food for you,' that's what you say to those that are hungry, huh? Shame on you! You give liberals a bad name!

Make and give away about 50 cupcakes every week, and about 50 cookies twice a week. Wouldn't advise trying to live on the cupcakes, but I use white wheat flour for the cookies so could prolly get across a desert on em. :)

So, I guess there is no argument that Christians feed the hungry in this world, while other religions(and atheists) just let them go hungry.

So, I guess there is no argument that Christians feed the hungry in this world, while other religions(and atheists) just let them go hungry.
Christians with their no condom and no abortion rules should rightly help feed the hungry.

you live in an area with a large enough non-christian religious population to know if that's true?

FYI, tons of muslim food banks actually, lol.
Google
WOW! BillyP is not totally useless, look what he led me to.

The news is a little old, but makes my point very well, if not for Christians, then the world goes hungry. For Muslims do not support their food banks very well, it's up to Christians to do that.

http://www.google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j...-oDABg&usg=AFQjCNF5Vso9eVt0w9Zcdg3MLLj0sK4epQ
A pair of New York food pantries run by a small Muslim charity recently received a large and much needed donation from a Christian organization on Monday.
The Muslim Women's Institute for Research and Development, which has operated the food pantries since 1997, got a $100,000 donation from the Collegiate Church Corporation.
This monetary gift successfully saved the organization from having to close down its two food pantries, located in the New York City communities of Highbridge and Parkchester.
“We have worked with the Collegiate Church Corporation in the past,” said MWIRD Executive Director and founder Nurah Amat’ullah, who said her organization was not surprised by the source of the donation.
ADVERTISEMENT
“The size of the grant was the surprise.”
The donation by the CCC will cover the cost of their operations into March 31, 2012, and also will allow its small employee workforce to be paid for the first time since Memorial Day

Forum List

Back