🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Levi Johnston: Palin resigned to cash in on fame

The right wing seems to be breathing a sigh of relief that she's gone...and they actually have been harder on her than anyone.

Here Peggy Noonan tears her a new ass.

A Farewell to Harms

Palin was bad for the Republicans—and the republic.

A Farewell to Harms - WSJ.com

Too bad if she doesn't run for president. I love the wedge she drives into the GOP.

Do you really think the right wing thinks she's "gone"?

Quislings like Noonan need to shut up...

If Palin cashes in I wish her luck. If Levi cashes in I wish him luck. I don't care how much $$$ they earn as long as it's legal.

Here's a thought -- Palin is making money with her mouth, Levi is making money with his . . . never mind :)

Just another passing thought... Poor 'ole Palin was bashed before she quit and now she's still getting bashed. Wonder when it will all end? Seems like no matter what she does, she can't win. Must be a lot of people afraid of her potential out there...

It won't end. and the richer she gets the better I like it. ask Rush! and Ann. and Beck, and O'Reilly. and Hannity.. They ain't po no mo! :lol:

I don't blame Poison for cashing in.

By resigning she has shown that she is not interested in elected politics. She is interested in doing what can make her a lot of money for minimum effort.

Serving as Governor means actually working!

Running for President would mean actually putting forth an effort.

She wants to be anything she can be by putting forth the same effort she put forth in College.

Okay, so she's a slacker. but she will be a well off slacker.

Just let's drop the pretense that she was ever a serious statesman or elected official, okay?

So long Poison, you have given we Democrats and the country a gift that we will never be able to repay...

:tongue:

If you heard Palin's resignation (which took too long) it's obvious she will be in politics for a long time, either in office or in the background. Had she had enough and just resigned her speech would have been too short.

Let's be honest folks -- she's a tough lady, she's street smart, she's for God and country, and she can take a "left" to the chin (like Bush). The leftist media is going after her and the sheep follow the media. We know of her accomplishments in life, which are pretty good. If you don't like her ask yourself why. Don't just "dislike" her for no reason unless you are shallow and a sheep. Be a thinking person. President Palin wouldn't be any worse than many of the other bozos we've had in that office.

ANCHORAGE, Alaska – A spokeswoman for Gov. Sarah Palin is scoffing at comments by Bristol Palin's former fiance, who says he thinks Palin resigned to cash in on her fame.

"It is interesting to learn Levi is working on a piece of fiction while honing his acting skills," Palin family spokeswoman Meghan Stapleton said in an e-mail to The Associated Press.

Levi Johnston, 19, whose wedding to Bristol Palin was called off earlier this year, said Thursday he lived with the Palin family from early December to the second week in January. He claimed he heard the governor several times say how nice it would be to take advantage of the lucrative deals that were being offered, including a reality show and a book.

"She had talked about how nice it would be to take some of this money people had been offering us and you know just run with it, say 'forget everything else,'" he said.

Levi Johnston: Palin resigned to cash in on fame - Yahoo! News

if obama's grandmother can be used as proof...then levi's statements must be true!

:lol::lol::lol::cuckoo::lol::lol::lol:
Methinks, Ms. Palin is going to regret some of the things she said in front of Levi. I hope Levi writes a book .. a tell all.

The right wing seems to be breathing a sigh of relief that she's gone...and they actually have been harder on her than anyone.

Here Peggy Noonan tears her a new ass.

A Farewell to Harms

Palin was bad for the Republicans—and the republic.

A Farewell to Harms - WSJ.com

Too bad if she doesn't run for president. I love the wedge she drives into the GOP.
Good for Ms. Noonan.

Sarah deserves what she gets. Using her children AND Levi as vote bait. Hockey mom my ass. Bristol now working for Candies.....What a bunch of Trailer Park trash.....

Levi Johnston dropped by Larry King Live last night, to talk about his son and his ex and his life. Johnston told King that while he is able to see his son at the Palin's house, he is not allowed to take him anywhere. "You know, I want to be able to take him and do that kind of thing, go do the father thing with him and I can't." The last time he saw baby Tripp, who is four months old, was "a couple of weeks ago." He also says that he's not paying any child support right now, but adds, "I have everything my boy needs back home: diapers, toys, everything."
Levi Johnston Says Bristol Palin "Is Totally Different Now" - ParentDish

So, a quitter gets to criticize a quitter.... How interesting....

you do realize this working class woman is the daugther of professionals and a millionaire....

wow how many working class women are millionaries....buy into her spill....go right ahead....dont dare draw the curtian and see what is behind it....the empress has no clothes...well until her shopping spress...

Forum List

Back