Lewis & Clark College in Portland Offering Pre-K Teachers a Gender Diversity Certificate Program

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Groomers & pervs gonna groom & perv.
This ultra-progressive liberal arts school id offering an online course for Pre-K-HS to obtain a certificate to help them transition students.
They even put a toddler on the front of the promotion.

Lewis-Clark-Colleg-Gender-Toddler-600x396.png

Cue the usual perv/ped/groomer apologists to come defend this insanity.
Why would anyone support this BS is they weren't closet pervs/peds/groomers themselves?

Knock off this disgusting indoctrination & step away before you find out what happens when you mess with our kids.

My best friend just called me the other day & said he's had enough of Portland & is moving out of state.
Since black men that strayed from the plantations of regressive conditioning are not welcome anyway, I guess this is a win-win.

Groomers & pervs gonna groom & perv.
This ultra-progressive liberal arts school id offering an online course for Pre-K-HS to obtain a certificate to help them transition students.
They even put a toddler on the front of the promotion.

Lewis-Clark-Colleg-Gender-Toddler-600x396.png

Cue the usual perv/ped/groomer apologists to come defend this insanity.
Why would anyone support this BS is they weren't closet pervs/peds/groomers themselves?

Knock off this disgusting indoctrination & step away before you find out what happens when you mess with our kids.

My best friend just called me the other day & said he's had enough of Portland & is moving out of state.
Since black men that strayed from the plantations of regressive conditioning are not welcome anyway, I guess this is a win-win.

Congratulations to your friend!

As I watch the perverse exploitation of children become the law in Washington, I thank God I got out!

Congratulations to your friend!

As I watch the perverse exploitation of children become the law in Washington, I thank God I got out!

Yes. And I have long been pressuring my hubby to relocate from western Oregon where most of the progressives are, to Hot Springs, Arkansas, a solid RED state in a tourist town, where the new faces coming and going while stimulating the local economy during part of the year, has always been my favorite communities in which to live. Tourism is the cleanest industry. Tourists come, drop their money in local businesses, then leave the state back to the locals for a few months. If we do move, it will be my 4th state in which to live in a seasonal economy of interesting people who come and then GO. :) Bless their sweet little hearts! 🤗

Yes. And I have long been pressuring my hubby to relocate from western Oregon where most of the progressives are, to Hot Springs, Arkansas, a solid RED state in a tourist town, where the new faces coming and going while stimulating the local economy during part of the year, has always been my favorite communities in which to live. Tourism is the cleanest industry. Tourists come, drop their money in local businesses, then leave the state back to the locals for a few months. If we do move, it will be my 4th state in which to live in a seasonal economy of interesting people who come and then GO. :) Bless their sweet little hearts! 🤗

Good luck to you and your hubby! I hope the move comes soon.

It is so good to be living in red South Dakota, in a small farming town, where everybody feels as I do. The people here are wonderful and the rhythm of life is gloriously meaningful!

People are pouring in here from the Left Coast. In my small town of under 1,200 people, we have had five people/families move here from Washington/Oregon in the year and a half that I've lived here! Growing up in the nearest metro, the population was 75,000 and it would have amazed me to meet ONE person from Washington! I have met at least three Washington/Oregon refugees chatting in checkout lines, since I moved here!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Ava

Forum List

Back