Lib Outrage Over Ad In Newspaper

So what happens if a post-op transexual changes its mind?

Yawn...no outrage here.

I hadn't read a nouveaustephanne post for a while so I read the first 10+ comments to the article and there wasn't any outrage there either. Some rather well thought out responses pro and con actually. So my suspicions were confirmed, ns hasn't changed his lying ways. Or his obsession with trannydom.

Yawn...no outrage here.

I hadn't read a nouveaustephanne post for a while so I read the first 10+ comments to the article and there wasn't any outrage there either. Some rather well thought out responses pro and con actually. So my suspicions were confirmed, ns hasn't changed his lying ways. Or his obsession with trannydom.

Yup. And I was hoping he'd have picked up a hobby during his time away. Oh well :dunno:

Yawn...no outrage here.

I put the 'tard on ignore some months ago & don't regret it. Not wasting time on that closeted tranny's threads .

Yawn...no outrage here.

I put the 'tard on ignore some months ago & don't regret it. Not wasting time on that closeted tranny's threads .
Yet you not only clicked on the thread, you replied to it

Yawn...no outrage here.

Yet you not only clicked on the thread, you replied to it

Don't worry, I'll never ignore your posts.They're always free entertainment. The bonus is you're such an obviously retarded bottom-feeder I can't get mad at even the most loathsome spam you dredge up from the darkest corners of the internet. I can hear you muttering now....

. .
352na8h_th.jpg

Last edited:
That doesn't support trannies

Opponents of MN transgender athletes hit the showers NewsCut Minnesota Public Radio News

Libs calling people ignorant in the comments

I'm an opponent of tg athletes. Born-males should only compete with other born-males. And vice-versa. Allow a man to compete against women wouldn't be fair. Ideally I'd like to see co-ed everything and end the distinction but I rarely get my way. Until I do, way things are set up unless you let a crossdressingman compete against women, allowing TG to do so is the same thing.

SRS doesn't change your sex. Can't change sexes, only appearences.

Forum List

Back