Lib Say's Because Of Slavery How Dare We Turn Our Backs On Liberia

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
He was responding to the calls for ending flights to and from Liberia.

In the minds of the left, safety and logic always takes a backseat to being politically correct.

Author: Slavery Gives US 'Responsibility' to Not Ban Flights from Liberia

David Quammen, an author of multiple books on science and diseases, including “Ebola,” and "Spillover," argued against a ban on flights to Liberia by stating the US has a “responsibility” to the nation “given the fact that this is a country that was founded in the 1820s, 1830s because of American slavery” on Thursday’s “AC360” on CNN.
Quammen first argued that such a ban would not be feasible because “it’s impossible to track them [people flying from Liberia],” and “you can't isolate neighborhoods, you can’t isolate nations. It doesn't work.”
He then said, “people talk about ‘well, we should not allow any flights in from Liberia.’ I mean, we in America, how dare we turn our backs on Liberia given the fact that this is a country that was founded in the 1820s, 1830s because of American slavery? We have a responsibility to stay connected with them, and help them see this through.”

Author Slavery Gives US Responsibility to Not Ban Flights from Liberia

He's just another marxist race-baiting asshole pandering for his 15 seconds of fame on CNN. Where is he by the way? Over in Liberia helping out the infected alongside our 3000 US military personnel? I seriously doubt it.

Does anyone actually care about slavery still? I dont. I think about slavery about as much as I think about the crusades. A bunch of faceless people from well before my time. They are meaningless to me.

Allowing pols to pressure the CDC to deviate from accepted medical practice and proven methodologies in favor of select 'speshully exempted' demographics began with the AIDS crisis; of course that led to the mindlessly unnecessary spread of that, and still does to this day. Once that door was opened, it's been downhill since. We're seeing diseases now that were wiped out in the American population decades ago making comebacks.

Last edited:
Fine. Give him the keys to the plane and let him round them up and fly them over here himself.
Make sure he throws them all a welcome shindig at his house.

Forum List

Back