Lib Talking Heads Stroking Out

Scott Brown really has handled the vicious Liberal personal smears incredibly well. He really has proved what a skilled politician he is. All Republican candidates in 2010 should emulate his skill. Just weather the Liberal hate smears and you should win. The Democrats can longer win on issues & beliefs and they know this. It's kind of like Corzine up in New Jersey running ads screeching about how his opponent was too over-weight to be Governor. The Republicans better be prepared for the pathetic smears that will be coming their way in 2010. I don't think that stuff is going to work for the Democrats this time around though. People really are smarter than they think. Blame BOOOOOSH and vicious personal smears really are all they have left at this point. Will that be enough for them? I just don't think so.

Let me get this straigth? Clinton harasses, rapes, and assaults women. Then he lies under oath.

Whose fault what it that it cost taxpayers $70 million?

It was Clinton's fault for being the criminal and sexual predator that he is.

Apparently there is a double standard when the person is a member of your chosen political party.

What happened to the America we all used to know?

so it's ok that he just lied about President Clinton being a rapist? or having assaulted someone?

maybe THAT'S what happened to the America we used to know... that people make stupid, scurrilous statements like that...

All I'm saying is this...when one particular party has power the other party is not only a target but they have to tear down the leadership of the other party....it was never like this before Clinton came into office. Clinton had several affairs outside his marriage...I don't know why he did it...but I do know he shouldn't have lied under oath about it. As far as the other stuff...whitewater and all that...it was all just partisan politics in play to tear him down...the same thing happened to Bush...the same thing is happening with Obama...welcome to the new Democrat Party and the new Republican Party.

:lol::lol:

The lefts is stroking out at the prospect of a republican taking teddy's old seat...
___

keith olbermann almost lost it when describing scott brown last night. But alas, you must first have it before you can lose it. Mr. Olbermann doesn’t have it anymore. I’m not really sure that he ever did have it. Anyway, i digress. It is nothing if not hilarious to see the left wingers losing their mind over scott brown’s surge in massachusetts.

january 19, 2010 | posted by shannon bell keith olbermann almost lost it when describing scott brown last night. But alas, you must first have it before you can lose it. Mr. Olbermann doesn’t have it anymore. I’m not really sure that he ever did have it. Anyway, i digress. It is nothing if not hilarious to see the left wingers losing their mind over scott brown’s surge in massachusetts.

libs like olbermann, matthews, and the rest think and thought that the massachusetts senate seat belonged to them in perpetuity. They think that simply because martha coakley has a (d) beside her name she would and should be allowed to just waltz right into the senate.

To watch the reactions of chris matthews, keith olbermann, and the rest of the msnbc clan is priceless. But to listen to the vitriol that these so called journalists spew at scott brown or the tea party movement’s direction is utterly sickening. In the video clip olbermann has the nerve, the audacity to call scott brown a joke when we currently have al franken sitting in the united states senate. That in itself is the joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uljaahykfp0

oh my eyes my ears !!!!!

or maybe you were talking about the "don't give money to Haiti" spiel of Rush Limbaugh... now THAT was a lesson in pathetic.

Actually that's disingenuous, Rush Limbaugh didn't say that, what he took exception to was the White House running a charity through the whitehouse.gov website (an unprecedented move by the Administration) and pointed out that the administrative costs of such a charity would likely be much higher than private charities (since it's being run by the government) .

So...the reality is....

He recommended donating to private charities for Haitian relief (and named several examples of them) instead of donating through whitehouse.gov

Another day, another left wing lie exposed.

ummm... I'm afraid you're the liar.

Rush said don't give money to Haiti because you already gave "it's called taxes".

Call someone else a liar. yourself, maybe?

thanks for playing, though.

How about having the quote in context?

Rush said don't give money to Haiti because you already gave "it's called taxes".

See what I mean about left winger brains and the English language? it's like the hive mind only lets through those snippets that it's wants them to hear.

Maybe you should start carrying around a tape recorder with you so you can play back everything that's said within earshot to an interpreter and have them explain to you what was actually said and what it actually meant. :)

oh.,.. i don't have to carry around a recorder. luckily there are lots of other people who do so liars like you can't foul the information highway too much.

Yeah it's funny because I remember when I heard the segment thinking to myself "What kind of an idiot would donate money to a charity that's run by the Federal Government?", well I guess this thread has answered my question.

Anyways, the article you linked is a perfect example of left wing distortions since it picked out ONE snippet (the one the hive mind wanted you to hear) ""We've already donated to Haiti. It's called the U.S. income tax." and excluded all the rest in which Rush was talking about WHY NOT TO DONATE VIA WHITEHOUSE.GOV and concluding that we didn't need to pay for GOVERNMENT administration costs of said charity since we already do that via taxes.

No apparently you don't need to carry around a tape recorder since you like to comment on things you didn't even hear and instead rely on the hive mind to do your thinking for you.

On the other hand maybe if you keep repeating the lie some people will believe it (that's your goal after all , right?) but don't think that those of us that actually heard the segment in it's entirety are going to be swayed by your nonsense.

If Brown gets the MA seat, he gets it. Don't see anyone "stroking out" despite your wishful thinking, Sinatra.

eh... it's his fantasy. if that's what gets him going. i seem to recall him doing the same thing before november, 2008....

then he got quiet for a week...

then he started spamming about what a terrible president obama was about a week in.

at least the dear child is consistent.

Seriously, jillian, how did Sinatra do that when he didn't join til Feb '09? :eusa_eh:

For the sake of argument let's say Olbermann is correct in his characterization of Brown (he isn't, but let's do pretend).

"Brown is a homophobic, racist, teabagging supporter of violence against women. . . . In any other time in the history this man would have been laughed off the stage . . . . but instead, the commonwealth of MA is close to sending this bad joke to the Senate of the U.S. "

So, Keith . . . just how badly must most Americans think this administration is doing if they are willing to vote someone like this in? Pretty. Fucking. Badly. GET IT???

Oh yes, I'm sure the left's response will be to say the right is just loony and Coakley is running a bad campagin . . . . excuses, excuses.

See what I mean about left winger brains and the English language? it's like the hive mind only lets through those snippets that it's wants them to hear.

Maybe you should start carrying around a tape recorder with you so you can play back everything that's said within earshot to an interpreter and have them explain to you what was actually said and what it actually meant. :)

oh.,.. i don't have to carry around a recorder. luckily there are lots of other people who do so liars like you can't foul the information highway too much.

Yeah it's funny because I remember when I heard the segment thinking to myself "What kind of an idiot would donate money to a charity that's run by the Federal Government?", well I guess this thread has answered my question.

Anyways, the article you linked is a perfect example of left wing distortions since it picked out ONE snippet (the one the hive mind wanted you to hear) ""We've already donated to Haiti. It's called the U.S. income tax." and excluded all the rest in which Rush was talking about WHY NOT TO DONATE VIA WHITEHOUSE.GOV and concluding that we didn't need to pay for GOVERNMENT administration costs of said charity since we already do that via taxes.

No apparently you don't need to carry around a tape recorder since you like to comment on things you didn't even hear and instead rely on the hive mind to do your thinking for you.

On the other hand maybe if you keep repeating the lie some people will believe it (that's your goal after all , right?) but don't think that those of us that actually heard the segment in it's entirety are going to be swayed by your nonsense.

Why needs facts, when lefties have their left wing blogs to tell them how to think?

If Brown gets the MA seat, he gets it. Don't see anyone "stroking out" despite your wishful thinking, Sinatra.

eh... it's his fantasy. if that's what gets him going. i seem to recall him doing the same thing before november, 2008....

then he got quiet for a week...

then he started spamming about what a terrible president obama was about a week in.

at least the dear child is consistent.

Seriously, jillian, how did Sinatra do that when he didn't join til Feb '09? :eusa_eh:

is that what his join date says?

lol.. he must sound like every other idiot who spouts the same trash.

heh..

Actually that's disingenuous, Rush Limbaugh didn't say that, what he took exception to was the White House running a charity through the whitehouse.gov website (an unprecedented move by the Administration) and pointed out that the administrative costs of such a charity would likely be much higher than private charities (since it's being run by the government) .

So...the reality is....

He recommended donating to private charities for Haitian relief (and named several examples of them) instead of donating through whitehouse.gov

Another day, another left wing lie exposed.

Context is only important to the left when it tends to support their preconceived notions, otherwise it's just too inconvenient for them to bother with. I gave Jillian the context but as you can see from the response he/she doesn't care about the context because the hive mind says it's not important in this case. :)

Context is only important to the left when it tends to support their preconceived notions, otherwise it's just too inconvenient for them to bother with. I gave Jillian the context but as you can see from the response he/she doesn't care about the context because the hive mind says it's not important in this case. :)

Why should the truth get in the way of the left trying to score political points?

Scott Brown really has handled the vicious Liberal personal smears incredibly well. He really has proved what a skilled politician he is. All Republican candidates in 2010 should emulate his skill. Just weather the Liberal hate smears and you should win. The Democrats can longer win on issues & beliefs and they know this. It's kind of like Corzine up in New Jersey running ads screeching about how his opponent was too over-weight to be Governor. The Republicans better be prepared for the pathetic smears that will be coming their way in 2010. I don't think that stuff is going to work for the Democrats this time around though. People really are smarter than they think. Blame BOOOOOSH and vicious personal smears really are all they have left at this point. Will that be enough for them? I just don't think so.

Amen!

By the way Brown's TV ad featuring Jack Kennedy was one of the best I've ever seen. It starts with black and white footage of Jack sounding as conservative as Teddy was liberal, morphs into Brown in black and white sort of echoing Jack's words, and then further morphs into Brown in color continuing with his campaign message. Pure genius in terms of production creativity and an overall message home run.

Why needs facts, when lefties have their left wing blogs to tell them how to think?

I love it when the rightwing projects their behavior onto others.

Now go ask Rush what to think and get back to us on that.

Here this may help you.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1919363-post45.html

you mean you're using HIS lies to bolster YOUR lies? now go back and actually look at the LINK to the statements. I think that might resolve your confusion... unliess you're inteintionally lying and not just misled.

you guys are hysterically funny. do you do nightclubs?

:raflmao:

It is a nice day to be on the RIGHT side of history, yes? :)

:lol::lol:

The lefts is stroking out at the prospect of a Republican taking Teddy's old seat...
___

Keith Olbermann almost lost it when describing Scott Brown last night. But alas, you must first have it before you can lose it. Mr. Olbermann doesn’t have it anymore. I’m not really sure that he ever did have it. Anyway, I digress. It is nothing if not hilarious to see the left wingers losing their mind over Scott Brown’s surge in Massachusetts.

January 19, 2010 | Posted by Shannon Bell Keith Olbermann almost lost it when describing Scott Brown last night. But alas, you must first have it before you can lose it. Mr. Olbermann doesn’t have it anymore. I’m not really sure that he ever did have it. Anyway, I digress. It is nothing if not hilarious to see the left wingers losing their mind over Scott Brown’s surge in Massachusetts.

Libs like Olbermann, Matthews, and the rest think and thought that the Massachusetts Senate seat belonged to them in perpetuity. They think that simply because Martha Coakley has a (D) beside her name she would and should be allowed to just waltz right into the Senate.

To watch the reactions of Chris Matthews, Keith Olbermann, and the rest of the MSNBC clan is priceless. But to listen to the vitriol that these so called journalists spew at Scott Brown or the Tea Party movement’s direction is utterly sickening. In the video clip Olbermann has the nerve, the audacity to call Scott Brown a joke when we currently have Al Franken sitting in the United States Senate. That in itself is the joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLjAahyKfp0

It was terrific seeing the sanctimonious, smarmy and ultimately dishonest uber-liberoid scumbag, Ogremann, having a piss-in-his-panties meltdown on the air like that. :clap2:

Nevermind that he is totally out of touch and quite reliant on baseless liberoidal lies to make his "commentary." The fact that Massachsetts of all places might be the place getting credit for the start of the recovery of common sense in the United States drives Ogreman even further into the deep dark depression he richly deserves.

Sinatra! Thanks for sharing that one. Great OP.

Yea Scott Brown ran some of the best campaign ads i've ever seen. He is a very skilled politician. He really is the superior candidate. I guess we'll see though.

Forum List

Back