Liberal Media Not Alone - Hollywood Stoking the Fires of Liberal Extremist Terrorism

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Blog: A partial list of threats against GOP and Trump from Hollywood celebrities

Examples of celebrity calls for violence:

1. Kathy Griffin ā€˜Beheadsā€™ Trump in Graphic Photo

2. Madonna ā€“ ā€œIā€™ve thought a lot about blowing up the White House.ā€

3. Snoop Dogg ā€œShootsā€ Trump in the Head in Music Video

4. Robert De Niro: ā€œIā€™d Like to Punch Him in the Faceā€

5. Joss Whedon: ā€œI Want a Rhino to F*ck Paul Ryan to Deathā€

6. Shakespeare in the Park Stabs ā€˜Trumpā€™ to Death in Performance of ā€˜Julius Caesar

10. Rapper YG Threatens Trump with ā€œF*ck Donald Trumpā€ Song

11. Marilyn Manson Kills ā€˜Trumpā€™ in Music Video

Between the radical leftist extremist propaganda-pushing Fake News media and civility / respect-trampling intolerant Hollywood douchebags, no need to wonder where the 'radicalization' of violent liberal terrorists is coming from...

Poor cupcakes.

So what was the last lone nuts agenda? Did he leave a manifesto like that White Supremacist did when he tried to start a race war in NC after assassinating 9 black church members?

Or was he just a nut job out kill evil republicans?

Blog: A partial list of threats against GOP and Trump from Hollywood celebrities

6. Shakespeare in the Park Stabs ā€˜Trumpā€™ to Death in Performance of ā€˜Julius Caesar

Between the radical leftist extremist propaganda-pushing Fake News media and civility / respect-trampling intolerant Hollywood douchebags, no need to wonder where the 'radicalization' of violent liberal terrorists is coming from...
Hannity Jr.
Too damn funny..

And here you are pushing an agenda of hate against the left again!

Where were you when Trump was calling Obama an illegitimate President and fomenting hate against Obama? Oh yeah, standing right there with him.

I warned months ago that Democrat incitement was out of control. I said it would likely lead to people getting hurt. But most just dismissed it, or hurled insults at me. And i feel there will be more violence. Democrats have already set the wheels in motion on that. They've created Thousands of 'Manchurian Candidates', with their 24/7 incitement brainwashing. It's very sad.

'Pushing an agenda of hate against the left'...

Is that what you call calling out intolerant, disrespectful, hate-filled, uncivil, intolerant, snowflakes who are helping to radicalize unbalanced snowflakes?

That's what you call calling out liberal extremists who have:

Wow, being called out / held responsible for such despicable acts must be so offensive and painful.. Poor snowflake. Perhaps you should run to your 'safe space' to avoid appropriate rebuke.

I warned months ago that Democrat incitement was out of control. I said it would likely lead to people getting hurt. But most just dismissed it, or hurled insults at me. And i feel there will be more violence. Democrats have already set the wheels in motion on that. They've created Thousands of 'Manchurian Candidates', with their 24/7 incitement brainwashing. It's very sad.

This guy was crazy as far bask as at least 2012 when he was writing all those letter. He was a true lone nut.

But there are a lot of armed to the teeth with some awesome firepower nuts out there.

Ain't that America

This guy was crazy as far bask as at least 2012 when he was writing all those letter. He was a true lone nut.

But there are a lot of armed to the teeth with some awesome firepower nuts out there.

Ain't that America

He was radicalized by massive Democrat incitement propaganda. The Left/Democrats declared Jihad against Trump on Election Day. They've been absolutely out of control since. Too many Democrat supporters have now been radicalized. I fear more violence is coming.

What she did was bad enough without you lying about what it is she actually did.

She posed for a photo holding a prop of "The Don's" bloody head. A poor prop at that. There was no "Beheading" scene. That would have been awesomely bad. Maybe a guillotine prop like Alice Cooper used.

You snowf.....um....er...Cupcakes, really have been melting your frosting on that display of free speech.

6. Why do you hate Shakespeare? Is this something new? Didn't a theater do the same thing with Obama?

Cupcakes and their frosting.......

Freedom of speech, Red.

What she did was bad enough without you lying about what it is she actually did.

She posed for a photo holding a prop of "The Don's" bloody head. A poor prop at that. There was no "Beheading" scene. That would have been awesomely bad. Maybe a guillotine prop like Alice Cooper used.

You snowf.....um....er...Cupcakes, really have been melting your frosting on that display of free speech.

6. Why do you hate Shakespeare? Is this something new? Didn't a theater do the same thing with Obama?

Cupcakes and their frosting.......

Freedom of speech, Red.

Sorry, but y'all's hate incitement since Election Day is unprecedented and unforgivable. Y'all are out of control. It's time for you to be reigned in. Lives are at stake.

Why do you hate Shakespeare? Is this something new? Didn't a theater do the same thing with Obama?

How did I lie about Griffin?

I have nothing against Shakespeare - it's just the continued calls for and dramatic representations of the assassination of Trump from the left I oppose, the same crap that is helping to radicalize snowflakes like the would-be GOP assassin. I am shocked (ok, not really) you are defending it.

Ain't that America

He was radicalized by massive Democrat incitement propaganda. The Left/Democrats declared Jihad against Trump on Election Day. They've been absolutely out of control since. Too many Democrat supporters have now been radicalized. I fear more violence is coming.

Something only a true partisan hack would say to demonize any and all Democrats. What's next? Requiring them to wear little yellow donkeys on their shirts in public?

I don't know what was going on inside his head. Neither do you. How many Democrats have called for a second amendment solution to the trumpster. I know of several Republicans who did when it came to Obama. Perhaps he took in too much of their over the top rhetoric and combined that with his own internal dialog and came up with his own final solution.

Ain't that America

Something only a true partisan hack would say to demonize any and all Democrats. What's next? Requiring them to wear little yellow donkeys on their shirts in public?

I don't know what was going on inside his head. Neither do you. How many Democrats have called for a second amendment solution to the trumpster. I know of several Republicans who did when it came to Obama. Perhaps he took in too much of their over the top rhetoric and combined that with his own internal dialog and came up with his own final solution.

Declaring your Jihad against Trump has already proven to be deadly. How many other radicalized Democrats are out there? A very scary thought for sure.

Why do you hate Shakespeare? Is this something new? Didn't a theater do the same thing with Obama?

I have nothing against Shakespeare - it's just the continued calls for and dramatic representations of the assassination of Trump from the left I oppose, the same crap that is helping to radicalize snowflakes like the would-be GOP assassin. I am shocked (ok, not really) you are defending it.

It is a defense of our First Amendment. Do you grasp the concept?

Why Kathy Griffin Has the Right to Mock Donald Trump

"Did the Founders envision speech as lewd and ridiculous as Griffinā€™s? Maybe. They were no strangers to the lewdness that is depraved human nature. But what matters is that they did intend to protect speech and expression, especially commentary and criticism of government, and we have the First Amendment as a result.

There is of course a limit to protected speech, particularly with threats to the president, and had Griffin overtly threatened bodily harm to the president or encouraged others to do the same, she may have found herself criminally charged."

Where were you when Trump was calling Obama an illegitimate President and fomenting hate against Obama? Oh yeah, standing right there with him.

Are you equating saying Obama is illegitimate with depicting beheadings and murder of the POTUS? Seems like a bit of a stretch.

It is a defense of our First Amendment. Do you grasp the concept?

Why Kathy Griffin Has the Right to Mock Donald Trump

"Did the Founders envision speech as lewd and ridiculous as Griffinā€™s? Maybe. They were no strangers to the lewdness that is depraved human nature. But what matters is that they did intend to protect speech and expression, especially commentary and criticism of government, and we have the First Amendment as a result.

There is of course a limit to protected speech, particularly with threats to the president, and had Griffin overtly threatened bodily harm to the president or encouraged others to do the same, she may have found herself criminally charged."
I never said Griffin did not have the Constitutional Right to do something so deplorable, thereby destroying her own career.

Once Democrats like Hillary Clinton started using the term 'Resistance', i knew things were gonna turn violent. That kind of rhetoric is pure incitement. It incites folks to do harm to Republicans. She should be ashamed of herself.

Forum List

Back