Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

RE: Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews
SUBTOPIC: Propaganda
※→ P F Tinmore, et al,

Again, more propaganda.

Do you believe Israel should exist?' Columbia University protester quizzed by Ben Kentish | LBC

(COMMENT)

I have undergrad experience at a large university. Such events become noticed generally during a quiet news cycle or viewed by a social media perspective.

• There are between 34,000 and 35,000 students in total at Columbia (An Ivy League University). Less than 300 students (≈ 280)(less than half of a percent) were arrested by police after the (so-called Ivy Leaguers)
• There are between 60K and 61,000 students at The Ohio State University (OSU - a Big Ten School) where I earned my first Baccalaureate Degree. The Anti-Israeli • Pro-Arab Palestinian Terrorist took place in April 2024. About 40 students (less than seven hundredths of one-percent of the total population) were taken into custody on The Oval by police; the largest number of arrests on campus since the Vietnam Era. There was a smaller group of demonstrators outside the University Hospital.

There is more emphasis being on these demonstrations (exaggerated social-media coverage) ithan is deserved by these sensationalized participants and the (even much smaller) set of the associate provocateurs of violence.

"They're Not Even Pretending": Former Army Ranger Speaks Out Against Israeli War Crimes

(COMMENT)

Before I retired from the Army (An Counterintelligence Special Agent), I had the opportunity to see many such disgruntled service members that wanted their time in the limelight and to tell their side of the story (whatever that may have been). Take it for what it is. Assign some value to it, or discard it. But of the huge number of US Military personnel with some special experiences - only a very small number of them turnout to be such a disappointment.

1718926424684.png

1718926447117.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:

Forum List

Back