Liberal Media Rolls Out Parade Of Proven Liars And Criminals To Vouch For Credibility Of DOJ / FBI

Biden is trying to destroy this country by importing millions of illegals and intentionally driving inflation higher on the middle class. i preferred when our president was in the side of Americans.
Trump is on his own side and no other's. As evidenced by his theft of classified docs, a clear national security risk.

Trump would have helped Putin.
Oh, that’s a good one. What someone ”would have” done. The fact remains that Putin invaded when the compromised Biden, whose son has gotten millions from communists, was installed as president.

You should be ashamed, really. But you’re too far gone to even know how brainwashed you are.

I'm sure you've noticed how many references to Hunter's laptop there have been since the story of the search at MaL broke. No doubt due to RWM flogging the story. The rubes are so easily manipulated............it is very concerning.
Truth.

None of the Cult45 members can tell us why Trump had top secret material in Florida. I mean...when you retire from where you work, do you take the corporate secrets home with you? Trump didn't retire...he was voted out of office (Bigly). Violating the espionage act should be a punishable offense; even for a disgraced former President. I hope he goes to the slammer along with anyone who was a party to this.

Are you NUTS?! You’re quoting Peter “I will destroy Trump” Strozk who developed the insurance policy to oust Trump? You are going to believe HIM? After it was shown how he created a false narrative to destroy the sitting president of the United States?!

You are very disturbed and I simply can’t deal with you anymore.

Bannon openly stated he wanted to destroy the administrative state. That was his top qualifying characteristic to be named Trump's co-chief of staff. That and fidelity to the former Adulterer-in-Chief. Because what prez doesn't want one of his top advisers to be trying to bring down the government, right?

Trump is so much like Gaddafi. He tore Libya down.
Took credit for things that he didn't do, threw out the Libyan Constitution.. and he was deceitful, ostentatious and uneducated.

Lets see

Jan 6 Investigation
Georgia election tampering
Mara Lago
NY tax investigation

Everyone is picking on Fat Donnie
oh it goes well beyond that…literally since november 2016 the dems have weaponized the executive branches they ran.

Not a hoax.

And another deranged leftist I can’t deal with anymore.

I am SICK the way you America-haters are defending the current U.S. President who is waging war on Americans by importing millions of unskilled illegals and fighting the Fed’s attempt to control inflation.

I wish all of you who are trying to bring down this country would move elsewhere and leave it to Americans who support democracy.

Are you NUTS?! You’re quoting Peter “I will destroy Trump” Strozk who developed the insurance policy to oust Trump? You are going to believe HIM? After it was shown how he created a false narrative to destroy the sitting president of the United States?!

You are very disturbed and I simply can’t deal with you anymore.

Trump's loyal pals have been indicted or they went to jail. You must be one of those sycophants.

Not installed, elected. You're out of touch with reality.
By unethical means. if the FBI hadn’t coordinated with the anti-Trump media to install the senile old man we have now, Trump would have been president - and we wouldn’t be suffering like we are.

Trump's loyal pals have been indicted or they went to jail. You must be one of those sycophants.
Oh, so now you are saying I should be indicted or sent to jail because I prefer the man who supported America rather than the senile idiot who is trying to destroy it.

And THIS is how much Biden has brainwashed the gullible, dumb Americans: some of them, like Surada, think people who support Trump should be jailed. What’s next? Should Democrats build camps to put Trump supporters in?

Pay no attention to TRUMP

Hunter Biden’s Laptop!
Inflation!
Hillary!
Obama!

You do know we will riot in the streets if you keep bothering Trump.
Did you miss the lesson of Jan 6?
It's really pay no attention to any Prog. Biden is a semi walking semi talking congenital liar. And seeing the soccer moms behind him yesterday means they have not learned any lessons, most likely because they have been spoiled much of their lives.

Trump is on his own side and no other's. As evidenced by his theft of classified docs, a clear national security risk.
The country was not being destroyed from the inside the way it is by the Democrats. Grow up, young lady.

Oh, that’s a good one. What someone ”would have” done. The fact remains that Putin invaded when the compromised Biden, whose son has gotten millions from communists, was installed as president.

You should be ashamed, really. But you’re too far gone to even know how brainwashed you are.
Trump cheered Putin’s invasion

Trump is so much like Gaddafi. He tore Libya down.
Took credit for things that he didn't do, threw out the Libyan Constitution.. and he was deceitful, ostentatious and uneducated.
Imagine if Biden or Obama had named someone like Bannon to be their chief-of-staff? Someone who Trump pardoned to keep him out of jail and ended up going to jail for another crime.

We'd never hear the end of how a Dem prez chose to have a criminal be a close adviser. But with Trump it gets a shrug of the shoulders because there is so much criminal behavior swirling around him and his associated people are overwhelmed. They've become accustomed to it.

It's really pay no attention to any Prog. Biden is a semi walking semi talking congenital liar. And seeing the soccer moms behind him yesterday means they have not learned any lessons, most likely because they have been spoiled much of their lives.
Yes. The people who live around me, and support Biden’s ruination of the economy, are all overpaid government workers (they’re at the pool most days) protected by salaries tied to inflation, or government pensioners with the same protection.

By unethical means. if the FBI hadn’t coordinated with the anti-Trump media to install the senile old man we have now, Trump would have been president - and we wouldn’t be suffering like we are.

Trump lost the election.. He sabotaged his presidency and his reelection. He's like Gaddafi. Flamboyant, deceitful and uneducated.

Trump cheered Putin’s invasion
No he didn’t. He said he understood why Putin made his move once the weak, senile Biden was installed. That’s not cheering it on - that’s reminding people that he didn’t try that shit when we had a real president.

The country was not being destroyed from the inside the way it is by the Democrats. Grow up, young lady.
Trump has lead a neo-authoritarian movement designed to weaken democracy from the time he descended on that escalator. Now we are hearing threats from US senators about violence if Don is indicted for the crimes he committed. That's was happens in fascist states.

Forum List

Back