Liberal Woman in Clown Nose Melts Down Over Pride Flag

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
More deliciousness when Muslims meet the Gay Pride Brigade, amirite? From Hamtramck, MI, which used to be a largely Polish enclave and is now Muslim. They don't want the Rainbow Brigade and this lady is Big Mad.

I laughed out loud watching the reactions here, especially of the man in the white cap in the background. Hey, do you. But if that involves a clown nose (!?), wild gesticulations and stupid posters, maybe be prepared for public side eyes.

More deliciousness when Muslims meet the Gay Pride Brigade, amirite? From Hamtramck, MI, which used to be a largely Polish enclave and is now Muslim. They don't want the Rainbow Brigade and this lady is Big Mad.

I laughed out loud watching the reactions here, especially of the man in the white cap in the background. Hey, do you. But if that involves a clown nose (!?), wild gesticulations and stupid posters, maybe be prepared for public side eyes.

The all muslim government wont let them fly their flag. People really need to get to know their candidates before they elect them into office.

Would be interesting to know how many Queers voted in that City Council under the guise of diversity.
Many predicted this outcome years ago.

Would be interesting to know how many Queers voted in that City Council under the guise of diversity.
Many predicted this outcome years ago.
They're all going to try out for the dodgers catcher position.

She's nuts

Guarantee you if this was an all Christian city council instead of an all Muslim city council, this would be immediately challenged and thrown out.
Since it's the left's sacred religion, they'll let it stand.

If you’re Muslim, you’re a homophobe and if you’re homo, you’re an islamophobe. No getting around that logic.
Somehow, both vote democrat and no one says anything about it.

Forum List

Back