Liberals determine ice cream names are now racists.

If the environment in this country wasn't so toxic and the left so willing to send thousands of rabid mobsters to shut down businesses at the slightest hint of wrong-think, companies like these would never give a thought to what the name of their products are.

There is no "left" in the story. It doesn't mention politics.
Good. Now read what I said and try to focus.

Here is a simple rule that EVERY business and individual in America should follow.

If it did not bother you two years ago, it doesn not bother you now. Do NOT make changes and do NOT apologize.

/thread.

I don't run an ice cream factory and I don't give a fuck what they call it, so I have no "changes" or "apologies" to make.

The fact remains there is literally no mention at all of "left" anything in the story at all. You pulled that one out of your ass the same way the OP harvested his own ass. Whole lotta ass-harvesting goin' on.

Big deal. A company made a business decision to change the name of their product. If they had somehow been force to make the change against their will, you might have something to whine about, even though I'm not sure what that something might be. Don't want to buy that product under it's new name? Then don't buy it. Problem solved.

Someone cried racism and the company immediately gave in. There's nothing really good about that when someone has done nothing wrong and is unwilling to take a stand because of fear. racism racism everywhere.. pardon if people get tired of this. And its just because we know it wont stop there. Racism is such a good business.

Just having a bowl of chocolate and vanilla ice cream in the same bowl is racist! :icon_rolleyes:

We can't be having mixed racial ice cream, can we?

(Man, with all that talk about ice cream, I think I will have a huge bowl of Lo Mein Coffee-flavored ice cream. Oh wait, that's racist too! We can't be messing with Asian people either. :auiqs.jpg:)

I'm not a big ice cream freak but I do love my Talenti Coconut Almond Chocolate. It's mixed, white and black.

Lo Mein as ice cream sounds like puke material. :puke:

If the environment in this country wasn't so toxic and the left so willing to send thousands of rabid mobsters to shut down businesses at the slightest hint of wrong-think, companies like these would never give a thought to what the name of their products are.

Here is a simple rule that EVERY business and individual in America should follow.

If it did not bother you two years ago, it doesn not bother you now. Do NOT make changes and do NOT apologize.

/thread.

I don't run an ice cream factory and I don't give a fuck what they call it, so I have no "changes" or "apologies" to make.

The fact remains there is literally no mention at all of "left" anything in the story at all. You pulled that one out of your ass the same way the OP harvested his own ass. Whole lotta ass-harvesting goin' on.
Fuck off. The entire country has been under attack of cancel culture, which is where this comes from.

Cancel culture is NOT right, it is wackjob leftwing. I don't care what the fuck bothers your or not. This is just another symptom in this country of the whiney ass, victim mentality of the left, forcing normal businesses to waste time on kow-towning to the racebaiters in this country.

This is My opinion, and it is correct. No one but you gives a fuck about your opinion.

The article states the problem evolved when 'some claimed' that "Jimmies' somehow referred to Jim Crow legislation.
Where the article didn't state the complainants were left, leftist, liberal or whatever ... Jim Crow legislation is most certainly politics.

But ... It's more fun watching loons like the folks in New England, and yourself, attempt mental gymnastics over utter nonsensical garbage ... :thup:

Big deal. A company made a business decision to change the name of their product. If they had somehow been force to make the change against their will, you might have something to whine about, even though I'm not sure what that something might be. Don't want to buy that product under it's new name? Then don't buy it. Problem solved.

Someone cried racism and the company immediately gave in. There's nothing really good about that when someone has done nothing wrong and is unwilling to take a stand because of fear. racism racism everywhere.. pardon if people get tired of this. And its just because we know it wont stop there. Racism is such a good business.

Then you should go fuss at the owners of the company, and quit whining about it here.

/thread.

Fuck off. The entire country has been under attack of cancel culture, which is where this comes from.

Cancel culture is NOT right, it is wackjob leftwing. I don't care what the fuck bothers your or not. This is just another symptom in this country of the whiney ass, victim mentality of the left, forcing normal businesses to waste time on kow-towning to the racebaiters in this country.

This is My opinion, and it is correct. No one but you gives a fuck about your opinion.

Culture is not politics, shitferbrains. :rolleyes-41:

You are easily offended

You are easily offended

Not sure how you came to that decision, but you are free to believe anything you want, no matter how dumb and wrong it is.

The article states the problem evolved when 'some claimed' that "Jimmies' somehow referred to Jim Crow legislation.
Where the article didn't state the complainants were left, leftist, liberal or whatever ... Jim Crow legislation is most certainly politics.

But ... It's more fun watching loons like the folks in New England, and yourself, attempt mental gymnastics over utter nonsensical garbage ... :thup:

It also said the ALLEGED connection between "jimmies" and "Jim Crow" was "murky" and no one really knows. Sounds specious as all get-out to me. What, just because they both contain the name "Jim"? On that basis they'd have to change Captain Kirk's name. Among other things.

As already noted I've always called them "jimmies" without a second thought, and I didn't grow up in New England. I submit the mental gymnastic pretzel-forming competition is in the OP, particularly the first word of the title. You can always tell where a hack is going from his leadoff.

Forum List

Back