Liberals Eating Their Own Over Sexual Harassment From Decades Past...First it was Statues Now This

Leftist began by tearing down historical statues and monuments based on past actions of those so honored . Very Orwellian action indeed. Now, conduct of Hollywood liberals from as far back as 1980’s being used to destroy lives. Beware what you wish for liberals.
Pixar’s John Lasseter to leave Disney following sexual harassment complaints
We are seeing the end of our country, in my opinion. It's only going to get worse.
Sadly agree. We have a nation too far removed from our “greatest generation” of World War Two.

Trump has removed us from our "greatest generation" exponentially in the last 18 months.
Trump is restoring America’s greatness after Obama trashed it.

Leftist began by tearing down historical statues and monuments based on past actions of those so honored . Very Orwellian action indeed. Now, conduct of Hollywood liberals from as far back as 1980’s being used to destroy lives. Beware what you wish for liberals.

Decades past? Lasseter has been accused of sexual harassment against a Toy Story 4 writer. That movie is currently filming. :p

This is also Disney, which tries to project a very family-friendly image.

Lasseter is not a good example to use if you want to talk about harassment from long ago.
Is it harassment or a come-on and pick-up line? If liberals had their way there would not be sex between men and women. Bunch of fragile porcelain mice.

Regardless of the accuracy or validity of the accusations, they are not all from "decades past" when it comes to Lasseter. Some are quite current.
What are they? Link.

Follow the links in the article you posted in the OP.

Pixar Co-Founder to Leave Disney After ‘Missteps’
Pixar’s John Lasseter taking leave of absence after sexual harassment complaints
John Lasseter's Pattern of Alleged Misconduct Detailed by Disney/Pixar Insiders

We are seeing the end of our country, in my opinion. It's only going to get worse.
Sadly agree. We have a nation too far removed from our “greatest generation” of World War Two.

Quit whining. A guy at Disney finally getting caught inappropriately hitting on his underlings doesn't have anything to do with "The Greatest Generation" Only a brain dead RWNJ would fall for your trying to say it does.
What is inappropriate these days in our gender confused freak show of a society? Ask a gal out and you get accused of misconduct. I think if he were a black man they would have given him a pass.

If you are accused of misconduct when you ask a woman out, you should examine the way you do it. Sorry, but grabbing them by the pussy just isn't accepted as a good way to to that any more.

So if a guy doesn't get fired for sexual harassment it is because Liberals embrace that kind of abhorrent behavior.

...and if a guy gets fired for sexual harassment it is Liberals eating their own.

Make up your fucking mind.

Quit whining. A guy at Disney finally getting caught inappropriately hitting on his underlings doesn't have anything to do with "The Greatest Generation" Only a brain dead RWNJ would fall for your trying to say it does.
What is inappropriate these days in our gender confused freak show of a society? Ask a gal out and you get accused of misconduct. I think if he were a black man they would have given him a pass.

If you are accused of misconduct when you ask a woman out, you should examine the way you do it. Sorry, but grabbing them by the pussy just isn't accepted as a good way to to that any more.
Never was. I would not. It is wrong and ruins the whole romantic buildup to that first kiss. Both parties have to catch the vibe. BUT...it’s getting to be a fine line and how does a man go about this mine field?

So if a guy doesn't get fired for sexual harassment it is because Liberals embrace that kind of abhorrent behavior.

...and if a guy gets fired for sexual harassment it is Liberals eating their own.

Liberals eating own by going back and judging actions that were acceptable in a past time...but not now.

Never was. I would not. It is wrong and ruins the whole romantic buildup to that first kiss. Both parties have to catch the vibe. BUT...it’s getting to be a fine line and how does a man go about this mine field?

Mine field? Here's a good rule of thumb that will keep you out of trouble DON'T BE A MISOGYNIST PRICK. I'm sure that might be hard for most right wingers, but you should at least try.

Liberals eating own by going back and judging actions that were acceptable in a past time...but not now.

Sexual harassment is, and never was, acceptable. What planet are you from?

Forum List

Back