Liberals FORCE 13 y.o. public school girls to act like lesbians!!!

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is the sort of lunacy the GOP should hammer dems with. Liberals are total moon-bats.

NY Middle School Anti-Bullying Indoctrination Lesson Includes Lesbian Role Play « Pat Dollard

Apr 18, 2013

Young girls at a New York middle school were instructed to ask one another for a lesbian kiss and boys were given guidance on how to tell if women are sluts during an anti-bullying presentation on gender identity and sexual orientation, angry parents allege.The special health class was held last week at Linden Avenue Middle School in Red Hook, NY. The students were separated by gender – with students from Bard College leading the workshops.

Parents are especially furious after their young daughters were told that it was perfectly normal for 14-year-old girls to have sex and there was nothing their parents could do to intervene.

The boys and girls were also given a sexual vocabulary primer – that included words like “pansexual” and “genderqueer.”

Last edited:
Meanwhile, US kids are still behind in the subjects of Math and Science. But hey! At least we are gaining ground in the "Teach the kids to be gay" catagory!

Meanwhile, US kids are still behind in the subjects of Math and Science. But hey! At least we are gaining ground in the "Teach the kids to be gay" catagory!

I see you failed spelling.

• Banned

Liberals despise math and science even though those subjects gave us this fantastic advanced world we live in. They want to train kids to be perverts not engineers.

IF this is true the issue I have is if a gay boy were told he would have to ask a female for a kiss, or a gay girl forced to kiss a boy that would have been forcing him/her to do something against his nature and trying to “convert” him or embarrass him or her or cause them some sort of pain. I can see the charges now. But for whatever reason it is okay to force a straight girl or boy to kiss another girl/boy when that is not their sexuality. This is seen as promoting diversity but the other would have been seen as causing emotional turmoil. The double standard is bull.

This is the sort of lunacy the GOP should hammer dems with. Liberals are total moon-bats.

NY Middle School Anti-Bullying Indoctrination Lesson Includes Lesbian Role Play « Pat Dollard

Apr 18, 2013

Young girls at a New York middle school were instructed to ask one another for a lesbian kiss and boys were given guidance on how to tell if women are sluts during an anti-bullying presentation on gender identity and sexual orientation, angry parents allege.The special health class was held last week at Linden Avenue Middle School in Red Hook, NY. The students were separated by gender – with students from Bard College leading the workshops.

Parents are especially furious after their young daughters were told that it was perfectly normal for 14-year-old girls to have sex and there was nothing their parents could do to intervene.

The boys and girls were also given a sexual vocabulary primer – that included words like “pansexual” and “genderqueer.”

Wow

I'd be hard pressed to control myself.

liberals are some sick and demented people.

Liberals despise math and science even though those subjects gave us this fantastic advanced world we live in. They want to train kids to be perverts not engineers.
"Science" doesn't teach that the Earth is 6,000 years old, as right wingers believe.

Apr 18, 2013

Red Hook is in a very conservative, Republican part of the state (I grew up nearby)...and the article is a blog.

I would like to see a written lesson plan on what was taught.....BUT, if the blog is telling the truth, it is definitely out of line to have such a class.

Here is a news article about what happened:

Anti-bullying lesson puts parents on edge in Red Hook

Gender identities part of talk for 8th grade

In addition to learning vocabulary such as “pansexual” and “genderqueer,” the girls were told to request a kiss from a female peer, Coon said. Her 14-year-old daughter told her it was awkward and uncomfortable, she said.

On a Facebook forum for parents, Zahedi said the exercise was “not to pretend to be gay” but to practice saying “no” to unwarranted advances.

http://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com/...son-puts-parents-edge-Red-Hook?nclick_check=1

According to the article parents were not notified, volunteer students taught the class, not professionals.

Apr 18, 2013

In the meantime, schools are expelling students for having best friends. Go figure....

CaféAuLait;7134992 said:
IF this is true the issue I have is if a gay boy were told he would have to ask a female for a kiss, or a gay girl forced to kiss a boy that would have been forcing him/her to do something against his nature and trying to “convert” him or embarrass him or her or cause them some sort of pain. I can see the charges now. But for whatever reason it is okay to force a straight girl or boy to kiss another girl/boy when that is not their sexuality. This is seen as promoting diversity but the other would have been seen as causing emotional turmoil. The double standard is bull.

It has nothing to do with promoting "diversity" and EVERYTHING to do with promoting homosexuality as a valid and acceptable choice.

Forcing children to overcome any aversion they might have to a homosexual relationship is part of making them normal.

This is such a bullshit story. First of all, your source is fake. Second of all, if this was for real there would be lawsuits and stories all over real media. This is dumb even for conservatives.

Effective in July, the Dignity for All Students Act represents the state’s effort to create a safe and supportive environment, free from discrimination, intimidation, taunting, harassment and bullying.
Finch said that Linden Avenue Principal Katie Zahedi and guidance counselors worked with a group of Bard students to develop the workshop, including role-playing on how to say no to unwanted social pressures.
In addition to learning vocabulary such as “pansexual” and “genderqueer,” the girls were told to request a kiss from a female peer, Coon said. Her 14-year-old daughter told her it was awkward and uncomfortable, she said...
A public meeting was held Tuesday night at the school to address parents’ concerns.

http://www.theithacajournal.com/art...ender-identity-lesson-puts-NY-parents-on-edge

now do you believe it?

Yup! I hate and despise science and math! So I got my degree in Engineering from The Ohio State University. I learned that mankind was not put on this planet wholly formed like a potted geranium. I learned that pollution kills and damages the planet. I learned that the earth is a lot older than the Bible would lead one to think.

And all that scientific knowledge is despised by reactionary right wingers. When they see it, they call it "junk science".

Last edited:

Apr 18, 2013

Why do you idiots post this shit under current events?

This some fringe bloggers version of events base on reporting of a 13y.o. girl complaining to her mom about school.

Figure it out, idiot. The little girl was lying or misstating what actually happened.

Forum List

Back