List of women who claim to be sexually assaulted by Donald Trump

More and more women are coming forward, criticising Trump of sexual assault. Why have they not said anything earlier? Why wait until now.

Because he claimed that he was lying when he said he impulsively grabs women by the pussy. They just want to set the record and show that Trump is lying about lying.
Trump loves pussy.....what's wrong with that?
I am sure he knows far more about pussy than foreign affairs, the US economy, and ISIS

More and more women are coming forward, criticising Trump of sexual assault. Why have they not said anything earlier? Why wait until now.

Because he claimed that he was lying when he said he grabs woman by the pussy. They just want to set the record and show that Trump is lying about lying.
they should have came forward and reported it before anyway
So if Trump stayed silent they would have let him get away with it? That is if he really did do it

Some did report it.

In fact Trump is headed to court for statutory rape in January.
Is there a date for Bill Clinton's rapes?

Because he claimed that he was lying when he said he impulsively grabs women by the pussy. They just want to set the record and show that Trump is lying about lying.
Trump loves himself. Females are nothing more than trophies to him.

Losers don't even know how badly they have lost. Red states turning blue and Clinton being given a 91% chance of winning by pollsters. Think about that. Trump now has less than a 10% chance of winning as he preaches to his followers he is winning and they blindly believe him.
I hear it was 110% percent chance....you should stay home and not bother.....:lol:
Keep your head in the sand, and then pretend that it was voter fraud that lost the election for you

Because he claimed that he was lying when he said he grabs woman by the pussy. They just want to set the record and show that Trump is lying about lying.
So if Trump stayed silent they would have let him get away with it? That is if he really did do it

Some did report it.

Trump is going to court for Rape, something that Bill never did

I am sure he knows far more about pussy than foreign affairs, the US economy, and ISIS
Being that all those things are a disaster under democrats, he knows far more about pussy and domestic and foreign policy....pussy will save the day in the end....:lol:

Some did report it.

You mean something Bill and hitlery Clinton paid a lot of money to hide.....

Being that all those things are a disaster under democrats, he knows far more about pussy and domestic and foreign policy....pussy will save the day in the end....:lol:
Such a disaster, you only wish that our economy was in as good of shape when your cowboy left office.

Some did report it.

who did they pay?

Losers don't even know how badly they have lost. Red states turning blue and Clinton being given a 91% chance of winning by pollsters. Think about that. Trump now has less than a 10% chance of winning as he preaches to his followers he is winning and they blindly believe him.
I hear it was 110% percent chance....you should stay home and not bother.....:lol:
Keep your head in the sand, and then pretend that it was voter fraud that lost the election for you
Like Trump, I will keep my head in pussy....too bad you don't want any part of pussy, nor saving America from you fascist pussy hating liberals.....

Like Trump, I will keep my head in pussy....too bad you don't want any part of pussy, nor saving America from you fascist pussy hating liberals.....
Do you have even the slightest clue as to what a "fascist" is?

She has more than enough support without him. In fact there really is no longer a path to 270 electoral votes for Mr. Trump- what a shame, but he did it to himself
The Trump landslide will be epic.....it is fun watching you clueless liberal plantationers pontificate though.....:lol:
Just what states will Trump win to achieve this make believe victory of yours? There isn't a single swing state that he leads in and actually could lose traditional red states like AZ, NC, and UT
Thanks for your confirmation.....:lol:
Lets ask you again, what states will Trump win to achieve his "victory"? After trashing Latinos, blacks, women, LBGT, Asians, Muslims and more, there isn't much of a base left for him
Your propagandistic use of the electoral college pre-vote has made you comfortable....just relax and continue to ignore what is happening....no one expects anything else from you fascist liberals....
You don't even know what a fascist is. Go ahead and give us a quick definition. Prove you are not just parroting a talking point.

Some did report it.

who did they pay?
Aww....your liberal ignorance....almost as cute as Paula Jones......

Yes, you.....why?

Some did report it.

who did they pay?
Have you learned the definition of a fascist yet, or is it just a word to you

The Trump landslide will be epic.....it is fun watching you clueless liberal plantationers pontificate though.....:lol:
Just what states will Trump win to achieve this make believe victory of yours? There isn't a single swing state that he leads in and actually could lose traditional red states like AZ, NC, and UT
Thanks for your confirmation.....:lol:
Lets ask you again, what states will Trump win to achieve his "victory"? After trashing Latinos, blacks, women, LBGT, Asians, Muslims and more, there isn't much of a base left for him
Your propagandistic use of the electoral college pre-vote has made you comfortable....just relax and continue to ignore what is happening....no one expects anything else from you fascist liberals....
You don't even know what a fascist is. Go ahead and give us a quick definition. Prove you are not just parroting a talking point.
Are all you fascist liberals this fucking stupid?

image.jpeg

who did they pay?
Have you learned the definition of a fascist yet, or is it just a word to you
It's you to me.....

Some did report it.

who did they pay?
who is paula jones and how cute is she

Yes, you.....why?
Prove it. If you know what it is you should be able to tell us immediately.

Yes, you.....why?
Prove it. If you know what it is you should be able to tell us immediately.
RIF child.....

Forum List

Back