Listen to first original Rolling Stones song in 8 years ...

skye

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2012
The Rolling Stones had been in the recording studio working on new music before the COVID-19 lockdown and one particular track they’ve been working on - ‘Living In A Ghost Town’ - really resonates with what we’re living through right now, so they wanted to share it with you.

Recorded in LA, London and in isolation! :biggrin:

According to Deadline, The Rolling Stones have hit the number one spot on iTunes with their surprise new single 'Living in a Ghost Town. It's been over 40 years since the band's last number one hit on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.

The Rolling Stones - Living In A Ghost Town (Official Video):mm:

The Rolling Stones had been in the recording studio working on new music before the COVID-19 lockdown and one particular track they’ve been working on - ‘Living In A Ghost Town’ - really resonates with what we’re living through right now, so they wanted to share it with you.

According to Deadline, The Rolling Stones have hit the number one spot on iTunes with their surprise new single 'Living in a Ghost Town. It's been over 40 years since the band's last number one hit on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.

Nice song, thanks for the post. The Stones STILL sound good after all these years, pretty amazing.

Nice song, thanks for the post. The Stones STILL sound good after all these years, pretty amazing.

Absolutely they do! :cool::up:

I really like it. Classic Stones sound. :thup:

Absolutely they do! :cool::up:

You bet. Mick's vocals sound really good, and his harp(harmonica) playing is top notch. Keith and Ronnie provide nice backing vocals, and Keith's guitar work sounds great, as well. I hope they're working on a full length album of new material. That would be nice.

Good for them...first actual decent melody since Start Me up.

I really like it. Classic Stones sound. :thup:

I agree with you there....one of the best sounds ever. WOW....all this time and still the best of the best!

I guess that's called talent! :up:

Those guys just don't quit! I know how to get my neighbor all cranked up by playing the Stones with Muddy Waters.
I think my fave is "Start me Up".

Great new song!!!

Forum List

Back