Live Louisiana Election Night Results

what the f*** is going on in Louisiana ????????

what the heck?

what is happening there?????????????

no patriots in Louisiana?

Not happy with Louisiana....are they sleeping or what?

is Louisiana betraying the President?

not nice

I don't like Louisiana nevermore....fuck them

I want to know the results in Louisiana

what happened there

anybody here knows?

Looks like there'll be a runoff since Edwards won't get over 50% and he'll lose.

Louisiana Secretary of State - Live Election Results

Can you explain more Hossfly please?

what are the results?
The link gives the updated results. Edwards won't get 51% and both Republicans have more votes combined. The Republican in the runoff will win all the Republican votes if all goes well.

Wait a minute I’m from Louisiana and we have huge Trump support. Why are we getting bad mouth? What happened?

Looks like there'll be a runoff since Edwards won't get over 50% and he'll lose.

Can you explain more Hossfly please?

what are the results?
The link gives the updated results. Edwards won't get 51% and both Republicans have more votes combined. The Republican in the runoff will win all the Republican votes if all goes well.

thank you Hossfly!

hope Republicans win.:thup:

I want to see the results.

Bless President Trump! :2up:

That's what I wan ok?;)

I want to see the results.
Bless President Trump! :2up:
That's what I wan ok?;)
Edwards vs. Rispone
upload_2019-10-12_22-39-49.png

Tell me more.
How did I know the leftist putz's here were gonna cheer a CONSERVATIVE pro gun, anti abortion democrat winning? LOL....the GOP needs to realize we aren't going to vote for their establishment clown candidates. Wake up and realize every time they try to "appeal to others" like the homosexuals and shit like that they lose their base and people like me who literally only vote GOP because of social issues, if the GOP wants to embrace homosexuals and transfreaks then there is no reason to vote for them. Oh and did you know that idiot GOP candidate REFUSED to tell people what he was gonna cut to lower taxes and refused to show up for traditional GOP events? Not a great way to win an election

Tell me more.
How did I know the leftist putz's here were gonna cheer a CONSERVATIVE pro gun, anti abortion democrat winning? LOL....the GOP needs to realize we aren't going to vote for their establishment clown candidates. Wake up and realize every time they try to "appeal to others" like the homosexuals and shit like that they lose their base and people like me who literally only vote GOP because of social issues, if the GOP wants to embrace homosexuals and transfreaks then there is no reason to vote for them. Oh and did you know that idiot GOP candidate REFUSED to tell people what he was gonna cut to lower taxes and refused to show up for traditional GOP events? Not a great way to win an election
Edwards is a centrist. Not a conservative.
and even if you called him a conservative, he would be much less conservative than the guy Trump rallied for.

Forum List

Back