🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Live now: House Republicans officially announce start of investigation into Hunter Biden and “the big guy”

The investigation of Joe Biden has begun. Conspiracy, wire fraud, violation of Foreign Agent Registry Act, money laundering, conspiracy to commit money laundering, and more.

Let the bodies hit the floor.

Meet the new boss same as the old boss. I would prefer Republicans start working on inflation and the economy. The endless committees and investigations continue.

Gotta love Republicans

They run on Inflation, high gas prices, a border crisis

When they control the House, their only priority is……Hunter Biden’s Laptop
Well exposing the corrupt fraud in the White House and getting rid of him is the best way to fox all that.

Well exposing the corrupt fraud in the White House and getting rid of him is the best way to fix all that.
Exposing him and getting rid of him are two separate issues. Democrats will defend him even if he is guilty.

Meet the new boss same as the old boss. I would prefer Republicans start working on inflation and the economy. The endless committees and investigations continue.

High inflation and a bad economy are the "new normal." Even if the House Republicans could do anything about those. Biden and the Democrats would get the credit. You know how that shit works. :04:

Ok, so, tell me what exactly house Republican's are supposed to get done when anything common sense would be shot down by the Senate, or vetoed by the President?

The laptop is only a shard of evidence. There is far more to this story than what's on the the laptop. For instance: The suspicious activity transaction records from the US Treasury. They don't have to prove Hunter Biden's criminal activifty, that's already known. They're going after his father, Joe Biden.
Pardon me as I have seen this play out before.

The right wing media will keep feeding you lies.

You will scream at the heavens.

You will claim the end for Biden is near.

Then they will find nothing and you will cry "deep state"!

Yawn.

Yawn.

Keep ignoring the evidence like it doesn't exist, because that's the way we like you Democrats: Oblivious, unaware, and out of the loop. Because that makes it even more hilarious when the shoe drops and you wonder what the hell happened.

Well exposing the corrupt fraud in the White House and getting rid of him is the best way to fox all that.
I don’t disagree, but you sound exactly like the way the left spoke of dumb Don.

The duopoly alters all.

The shoe finally getting on the other foot is going to be transformational and lib scrambling and sky shrieking fantastic to witness

Keep ignoring the evidence like it doesn't exist, because that's the way we like you Democrats: Oblivious, unaware, and out of the loop. Because that makes it even more hilarious when the shoe drops and you wonder what the hell happened.
Yeah. I know. Yada yada yada.

How can you keep falling for the same propaganda over and over? If it wasn't so pathetic it would be fascinating from a psychological standpoint.

The shoe dropped for emails (multiple times), Benghazi (multiple times), Mueller, Durham. The list goes on. ROFL.

I am more interested in the Republican bill that will fix inflation but when the shoe drops, be sure that let me know. In the meantime I will be residing in reality.

Yawn.
“Right wing media” IS a Lie.

Forum List

Back