LIVE: President Trump Rally in Charlotte, North Carolina - October 26, 2018

Christian Fundamentalist Domestic Terrorists are the only people who show up at the Mean Girls Sleepover Rah Rah Party for Dishonest Don the International Terrorist.
Go jump off a cliff, inbred.

Nice...a toothless slackjaw is calling someone else inbred. :113:
Projection from worthless trash.

Trollboy has got nothing.......zero, nada...zilch. Great at projecting but sorely lacks at substance.

Christian Fundamentalist Domestic Terrorists are the only people who show up at the Mean Girls Sleepover Rah Rah Party for Dishonest Don the International Terrorist.
Go jump off a cliff, inbred.

Nice...a toothless slackjaw is calling someone else inbred. :113:
Projection from worthless trash.

Absolutely! and there are a couple more in this thread :laugh:.......they always come and troll when a speech /rally of the President is being posted!

Poor souls! :04:..............I can only imagine their reaction after the midterm elections.... and in 2020 when President Trump wins again!:2up:

:muahaha:

I love the whole 'blonde' hair Trump Nazi in North Carolina rally thing; It reminds me of the Nazis in 1930s Germany, the bigots that divided a nation, actually the Nazi bigots that divided the planet.
TRUMP is doing a great job of feigning Nazism but you know what, TRUMP aint no fvcking Adolf Hitler; not yet.
But one day ...........

I love the whole 'blonde' hair Trump Nazi in North Carolina rally thing; It reminds me of the Nazis in 1930s Germany, the bigots that divided a nation, actually the Nazi bigots that divided the planet.
TRUMP is doing a great job of feigning Nazism but you know what, TRUMP aint no fvcking Adolf Hitler; not yet.
But one day ...........

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! You commie fucks scream "NAZI" with nothing but conjecture and you and those of your ilk totally ignore the fact that communism is responsible for the genocide of over 200 million unarmed people since 1900......

But one day ...........
More anti-white posts from the party of "tolerance"....

But one day ...........

ROTFLMAO!!!!!! You commie fucks scream "NAZI" with nothing but conjecture and you and those of your ilk totally ignore the fact that communism is responsible for the genocide of over 200 million unarmed people since 1900......

Drumpt should put his shitty tail back between his legs & carry his sorry ass back to his 'home land' of Germany.

But one day ...........

That's all they are capable of doing.....:blahblah:

The weirdest and most disturbing part is when these Hucklefvck MAGAVaners pledged their allegiance to domestic terrorism. We have a problem here America!

And once again International Terrorist Don takes another lead from the good ol' Hitler 'MEIN KAMPF" playbook and shouting bigger lies for the MAGAVaners. :113:

Last edited:
But one day ...........

LOFL; I am fvcking German/Irish (as WHITE as it GETS) but I aint no fvcking POS Drumpt bigot racist.

Last edited:
But one day ...........

Drumpt should put his shitty tail back between his legs & carry his sorry ass back to his 'home land' of Germany.

You are soooo "small time", little boy.........you are in over your head.

But one day ...........

LOFL; I am fvcking German/Irish (as WHITE as it GETS) but I aint no fvcking POS Drumpt bigot racist.

Caddo is just a commie fuck and damn proud of it!!!!

But one day ...........

LOL; I am a survivor & I can fuck any commie in the ass; you included.

S2NQtHq.jpg

But one day ...........

And I am German/Scottish and you are still an anti-white idiot.

But one day ...........

LOL; I am a survivor & I can fuck any commie in the ass; you included.

Save your queer talk for the bath houses that you no doubt "frequent'. You wouldn't fare well here or in a real time in a discussion or debate..... AND I feel VERY confident that you wouldn't so much as fart (even after I force fed you a box of Ex-Lax) unless I gave you permission to do so in a real time meeting. I am your "daddy", punkinpuss......

Forum List

Back