Liverpool chairman determined to see Premier League games played in USA

Maybe Real Football, not the soccer variety.

In the NFL, there has been a total of just 1 homo player in the history of the game.
I dont care about the NFL
If football clubs acted like the NFL there would be bodies in the street. And rightly so.
My team playing in their ground that we all helped build. That is football.

Well, you’re entitled to your opinion of course but I’m just stating that the European fans have embraced the NFL. The NFL seems to be making a very nice profit going over there since they are doing it every year and have expanded it to include going to Brazil in the upcoming season.
You miss the point. I dont care about the NFL. If americans want a football culture they should make their own.

was never a soccer fan, until recently. Are they as "political" over there? Like taking a knee, and silly patches like BLM and so forth on the jersey?

Yes, way back I saw English Premier League on TV taking a knee for the Black felon who died from drug OD. Kinda got me off English games right then and there. Don’t see it anymore? Don’t know?

• Thanks
Reactions: iku
Yes, way back I saw English Premier League on TV taking a knee for the Black felon who died from drug OD. Kinda got me off English games right then and there. Don’t see it anymore? Don’t know?
Glad to see you go. We dont need any more trash like you..

Forum List

Back