Liz Cheney Exposed As Fraud

Many of her staff say she lied to them about the Jan 6 committee. She also lied to the public about her purpose.
And she was shown the door as a result of her lies. Hopefully, she'll disappear into some background Lobbying office and get prison time for bribery or something like it. That witch just needs to go away, and she can take blubbery boy (Kinzinger), with her.

Many of her staff say she lied to them about the Jan 6 committee. She also lied to the public about her purpose.

She's a politician in a corrupt political system.... why were you expecting anything different?

Oh, Viktor.....you try and you try.

The Constitution and the country mean nothing to you.

Nothing.
Fan are you, of the constitution? How many cities burned as you cheered them on in wake of the overdose death of a black criminal thug??? How many died in those blazes and riots as you cheered???

Tell us how you cheered on Obama & Holder as they sold guns to the cartels so they could use all of the death and mayhem to attack Americans and the 2nd???

Did you not cheer as Biden and his pet AG turned their heads upon hundreds and hundreds of felony violations perpetrated upon the justices of the high court in wake of their having tossed roe v wade???

You fascists are perched upon the brink of the abyss and you very much do not know it, jab up Herr Constitutionalist, and you make damn certain that swastika "err" mask is strapped over your pie hole.... :fu:

No way! She has sacrificed so much in her life for the American People. she doesn't have a single bone of self interest in her body. The kind of woman who would give the coat off of her back for the benefit of a cold homeless woman and defend the U.S from intruders without fear for her own life.

I’ve read all the posts so far on this thread. What lie did she tell?

And she was shown the door as a result of her lies. Hopefully, she'll disappear into some background Lobbying office and get prison time for bribery or something like it. That witch just needs to go away, and she can take blubbery boy (Kinzinger), with her.
Sounds like she really hurt you. Think you'll ever get over it?

Sounds like she really hurt you. Think you'll ever get over it?

How did she hurt me? She hurt the USA, and she destroyed her credibility. The only people who will have her are traitors to this country.

Like you.

Uh, no. She took on Trump & won.

She did? The J6 committee is a laughing stock. She lost reelection and is now a pariah only useful to traitors.

She is a non entity.

Gee, I think I will waste my time watching a video that the person who posted it never watched and try to figure out what point he is making.

Or not.

For a "non entity" she rattled Trump' s cage real goodelectricity.

No, she didn't. She was part of a kafkaesque dog and pony show.

And she failed utterly.

Forum List

Back