Liz Cheney Exposed As Fraud

She was all about a political agenda and suckered the naive and stupid that it was about the Constitution. The Bushes and Cheneys are the old republican establishment. Didn't you understand what was really going on?
Not seeing any lies there

Cry it all out. It won't replace the money Trump grifted from you, but you might feel better within a year or two.

You're babbling again.

How do you expect people to take you seriously when you lie so easily about something like this?

She was all about a political agenda and suckered the naive and stupid that it was about the Constitution. The Bushes and Cheneys are the old republican establishment. Didn't you understand what was really going on?
Cheney is as wrong on the issues as Trump; Cheney is as much an authoritarian enemy of individual liberty as Trump – Cheney approves of the Trump message, she just doesn’t like the messenger.

As a consequence she’s been attacked and vilified by the right.

Right, I'm sure you ask all your your favorite people if they are brain damaged.

Your reaction is the tell.

LOL! You felt... attacked by that? HAHAHAHA

Sorry. I apologize. I had no idea you had rice paper skin.

Cheney is as wrong on the issues as Trump; Cheney is as much an authoritarian enemy of individual liberty as Trump – Cheney approves of the Trump message, she just doesn’t like the messenger.

As a consequence she’s been attacked and vilified by the right.
You really want to talk about individual liberty? That's pretty funny.

No. I also don't feel threatened when a 4 year old says they are going to hit me. But the 4 year old's intent is what it is. You're the 4 year old here.

:meow:

If you didn't feel attacked, don't say I attacked you.

Asking someone if they are brain damaged IS a personal attack.

You got caught lying. Shut up

Crybaby.

She said she didn't feel attacked, Mr. Snowflake.

Crybaby.

She said she didn't feel attacked, Mr. Snowflake.
How she felt about your personal attack is not the issue.

It WAS a personal attack and you are a liar

And calling ME names is more confirmation that personal attacks are your thing

Forum List

Back