Secret Service Driver Says Cassidy Hutchinson Lied and Trump Did Not Grab for Steering Wheel in Limo on J6

I believe no such thing

I believe Ornato told her that just as she described
How well do you know Ornato? And how well do you know the young woman Cassidy Hutchinson?

Trump's driver contradicts Cassidy Hutchinson about Jan. 6 SUV altercation, GOP report says​

How well do you know Ornato? And how well do you know the young woman Cassidy Hutchinson?

Trump's driver contradicts Cassidy Hutchinson about Jan. 6 SUV altercation, GOP report says​

Trump's driver wasn't in the room with Ornato and Hutchinson. He has no idea what Ornato told her.

Trump's driver wasn't in the room with Ornato and Hutchinson. He has no idea what Ornato told her.
Who drove Trump? She told a fake story of inside the SUV. And the party she alleges told her says no way he did not tell her that at all.

Who is more likely to make up such a moronic and outrageous story about Trump hijacking a limo to go to the Capital to overthrow the government:

1. A career Secret Service agent who would have his career ended for making up such a lie.
  2. A nobody that 99.99% of Americans didn't know, but was coming out with a book and such an outlandish story would make her Nazi Piglosi's star PRIMETIME witness in her Hollywood produced Jan 6 Clown Show?

Hmmmmmmmm.........................................................

How well I know either of these people is of no importance.

What I KNOW is what they have testified until oath

Hutchinson testified that Ornato related that story. UNDER OATH

Ornato testified that he didn’t remember one way or the other.

Trump’s driver did NOT say that Ornato did not tell her that story

Keep up old man

Who drove Trump? She told a fake story of inside the SUV. And the party she alleges told her says no way he did not tell her that at all.
He sure didn’t say that under oath. That would made him criminally liable

How well I know either of these people is of no importance.

What I KNOW is what they have testified until oath

Hutchinson testified that Ornato related that story. UNDER OATH

Ornato testified that he didn’t remember one way or the other.

Trump’s driver did NOT say that Ornato did not tell her that story

Keep up old man
You are backing her up. And you admit you do not know her. So you are repeating stories you read. But ignore stories that dispute her claims.

Trumps driver testified she was wrong and that seals the deal. He was there, she was not.

He sure didn’t say that under oath. That would made him criminally liable
So you admit Democrats did not call him to testify. They simply took her second hand rumor at face value. And she was under oath and is criminally liable.

So you admit Democrats did not call him to testify. They simply took her second hand rumor at face value. And she was under oath and is criminally liable.
He testified under oath you old retard.

He said he didn’t remember

I believe no such thing

I believe Ornato told her that just as she described
You keep saying Ornato was not under oath. Bullshit.

In several appearances before the committee, Ornato's account deviated from that of Ms. Hutchinson and several other interviewees. "I don't recall any conversation taking place about the possible movement of the president to the Capitol," Ornato told members of the committee during his interview under oath, on Nov. 29.Dec 30, 2022

Forum List

Back