LOL ! Mitch McConnell thanks protesters for helping get Kavenaugh confirmed

I love the professionally printed signs and T-shirts paid for by George Soros.
Love also how unemployed shiftless Democrats list "professional protestor" on their work history, or should I say, lack of....

Too funny, and I agree 100%.
These dumb loud screeching mother fuckers and their constant harrassment have helped the GOP more than anything else !

Mitch McConnell thanks protesters for ‘energizing’ Republicans

Speaking on CBS’ Face the Nation on Saturday, Sen. Mitch McConnell chastised anti-Kavanaugh protesters for “attacking” members of the Senate while also thanking demonstrators for helping to “energize” Republican voters.

Mitch McConnell thanks protesters for ‘energizing’ Republicans | Watch News Videos Online
He is certainly right. The hideous spectacle these mindless, ignorant bigots put on inside the Senate chamber and in the street has guaranteed the Republicans will keep control of the Senate and made it more likely they will keep control of the House.

we need to use the preponderance of evidence standard as the burden of proof when adjudicating rape cases, rather than clear and convincing evidence standard, or beyond the reasonable doubt standard. if 51 percent of the evidence is positive then the person, the rapist should be prosecuted. the purpose of the lower burden of proof is to make it harder for folks, rapists to get away with rape.

It’s great stuff they tried one bald face smarmy lie too many and the public was sickened and will react accordingly come vote time
America has been saved from being run by a bunch of mish mash emotionalists and they helpfully participated in their own demise

George Wallace thanks civil rights protesters for entrenching segregation in the South.

How fucking dare you compare what was occurring at that time with this !!!!

My god, that is just further proof of how disconnected you fucking leftists are to the rest of the country !

Never see any sharp looking professional type women doing this, always ugly fat waifish or butchy

Forum List

Back