LOLOLOL...can it get any better.....IRS checks may not be coming....LOLOLO

Oh hell to the no....you fkkk with these low wage bit*** 5000 grand EIC refund checks and its on!!

IRS Union Warns Absences May Delay Tax Refunds: ‘The Situation Is Dire’
“The suffering of thousands of middle-class working families has to end, and it has to end now,” the IRS union said.
I don't know who is passing along this turd but last week the IRS called back 66% of its workforce to process returns which can't be accepted before 29 Jan. 2019 and usually refunds are not expected to blast off till the third week in February..So no liquor store rush for yous hunny..
its from tiger.....she usually misses the train....

I can wait for mine. At least I get one. I'd bet she has to pay in. LOL
I learned a trick to getting a refund...Keep having kids...
you must have learned that from welfare cheats....

Oh hell to the no....you fkkk with these low wage bit*** 5000 grand EIC refund checks and its on!!

“The suffering of thousands of middle-class working families has to end, and it has to end now,” the IRS union said.
I don't know who is passing along this turd but last week the IRS called back 66% of its workforce to process returns which can't be accepted before 29 Jan. 2019 and usually refunds are not expected to blast off till the third week in February..So no liquor store rush for yous hunny..

At 62 my eic days r over. I work with a lot of single moms

No, tax cheats, one of them is Trump..

Forum List

Back