Long Beach CA: Black cop shoots dead an unarmed white boy

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Comments
Officials Identify Man 20 Fatally Shot by Long Beach Police Officer KTLA

20 year old white boy was on drugs. Confronts cop covered in blood and says hes going to kill the cop. Cop tries baton and tazer...both fail....white boy keeps coming. Black cop shoots him.

Notice...a Facebook commenter exposed the cop's race. Not the media. Reverse the race...and Long Beach would riot and burn.

Of course...media uses his family graduation photo and quotes family calling him a perfect peaceful angel.

But wait...read the first link. Its a bunch of Californians. ...and over half seem to be supporting the cops.

Folks...I think people are seeing the truth behind this lie the left has stirred up against cops.

Comments

20 year old white boy was on drugs. Confronts cop covered in blood and says hes going to kill the cop. Cop tries baton and tazer...both fail....white boy keeps coming. Black cop shoots him.

Notice...a Facebook commenter exposed the cop's race. Not the media. Reverse the race...and Long Beach would riot and burn.

Of course...media uses his family graduation photo and quotes family calling him a perfect peaceful angel.
Shit happens.

Comments

Shit happens.
This "unarmed" bullshit gripes my ass.

Comments

Talk about a "holy shit" moment, I used to date a girl who lived less than a half a block away from the shooting

Comments

Shit happens.
This "unarmed" bullshit gripes my ass.
And how do you feel about robots?

But wait...read the first link. Its a bunch of Californians. ...and over half seem to be supporting the cops.

Folks...I think people are seeing the truth behind this lie the left has stirred up against cops.
The kids name was Morad. That rhymes with Mossad. Maybe he was an Israeli terrorist?

In all seriousness, there's a lot I could say about Long Beach cops. Some are cool, some are not. I've never had any mistreatment by them personally, but once they beat the shit out of my uncle in the elevator of the police station, on the way to get booked.

At least they're not as bad as the Lakewood Sherriff's.

If things happened the way the cops said it did, why is the witness un-identified?

Forum List

Back