Longtime Supporter of LGBT-Q rights CANCELLED for not wanting Kids Gone After

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas

Don't know much about Dee Snider. When I saw the name, I thought he had played a crazy prisoner on "Sons of Anarchy," but I guess that was someone else.

Anyway, he learned the hard way, that the LBGT-Q movement does indeed expect comlete fealty to the latest thing. Right now, that latest thing is medicalizing and mutilating kids, so everyone is supposed to get in the tank for it.

Some humans are born with problems in the determination of their sex by looking alone and the decision at the time of birth is made to assign a sex according to the wishes and support of parents and doctors...Decisions do not start when they are four or sixteen they are made much earlier and the child must adjust to their role in society or people like you will call them freaks.

More ignorance from a rocker, no surprise....
Okay then I want you to say you disagree with what he said.
He said - "I do not believe children are ready to decide their gender allocation. I do not think kids have the mental capabilities to make rational, logical decisions." -- speaking on medical procedures on children.

Let's hear it - say it out loud that you believe young children should be able to seek medical assistance for gender reasignment.

Go...

Okay then I want you to say you disagree with what he said.
He said - "I do not believe children are ready to decide their gender allocation. I do not think kids have the mental capabilities to make rational, logical decisions." -- speaking on medical procedures on children.

Let's hear it - say it out loud that you believe young children should be able to seek medical assistance for gender reasignment.

Go...
They never say that.

They just scream that you are transphobic to ask questions.

So you DO think little kids are capable of making a decision on the mutilation of their genitals?

By all means, PLEASE GIVE DETAILS about what part of:

“I do not believe children are ready to decide their gender allocation. I do not think kids have the mental capabilities to make rational, logical decisions”

you disagree with.

Don't know much about Dee Snider. When I saw the name, I thought he had played a crazy prisoner on "Sons of Anarchy," but I guess that was someone else.

Anyway, he learned the hard way, that the LBGT-Q movement does indeed expect comlete fealty to the latest thing. Right now, that latest thing is medicalizing and mutilating kids, so everyone is supposed to get in the tank for it.

Never could figure out why people put so much stock in what entertainment flakes have to say politically anyway.

Not until they are older like eighteen. I wouldn't allow my kid to transition until that age.
Chicken shit,
I knew you wouldn't say it.
That is precisely what Dee Snider said, that you said he was "ignorant" for saying it.

Just like all of the virtue signaling parrots.
When it comes down to it - YOU REFUSE TO SAY OUTLOUD WHAT YOU CRITISIZE SOMEONE ELSE FOR.

So you DO think little kids are capable of making a decision on the mutilation of their genitals?

By all means, PLEASE GIVE DETAILS about what part of:

“I do not believe children are ready to decide their gender allocation. I do not think kids have the mental capabilities to make rational, logical decisions”

you disagree with.
He is being a typical virtue signaling chicken shit.
All up in the air with faux outrage - but when specifically called out - here comes the back peddling.

Chicken shit,
I knew you wouldn't say it.
That is precisely what Dee Snider said, that you said he was "ignorant" for saying it.

Just like all of the virtue signaling parrots.
When it comes down to it - YOU REFUSE TO SAY OUTLOUD WHAT YOU CRITISIZE SOMEONE ELSE FOR.
“I was not aware the Transgender community expects fealty and total agreement with all their beliefs.” -ignorant statement.

He is being a typical virtue signaling chicken shit.
All up in the air with faux outrage - but when specifically called out - here comes the back peddling.
Make up more shit and ruin your thread with personal attacks cock sucker, doesn't bother me.

Those are not my words or are you not aware of what your thread is aboot?
Look before you run into something back peddling like that.

You words - More ignorance from a rocker, no surprise....
His words - “I do not believe children are ready to decide their gender allocation. I do not think kids have the mental capabilities to make rational, logical decisions.”

You said it. Simple.
Then when called out - you start back peddling and diverting.
Just like a typical virtue signaler with their faux outrage.

Revealing.

Don't you have some prepubescent breasts to cut off or something?

It's all the rage

All members of society, no matter how divided on other things, should all agree to protect children.

But once that no longer is possible, either society will destroy itself or those within society who don't agree must be eradicated.

Look before you run into something back peddling like that.

You words - More ignorance from a rocker, no surprise....
His words - “I do not believe children are ready to decide their gender allocation. I do not think kids have the mental capabilities to make rational, logical decisions.”

You said it. Simple.
Then when called out - you start back peddling and diverting.
Just like a typical virtue signaler with their faux outrage.

Revealing.
I posted what I was responding to, you don;t get to make shit up this is not FOX News and you are not Tucker Carlson.

I posted what I was responding to, you don;t get to make shit up this is not FOX News and you are not Tucker Carlson.
All direct quotes.
Back peddle away faux outrager.
You made the statemen... I directly quoted it...and I KNEW you wouldn't say it out loud. And you won't/

Forum List

Back