Kamala just handed the Trump Card out!

From your article

"14 million more Americans have jobs today than when President Biden took office and household disposable income is up by almost $21,000 since December 2020," the spokesman said in a statement to CBS MoneyWatch. "And what Congressional Republicans pushing this one-sided study won't admit is that their proposals would raise costs on the middle class and cut Social Security and Medicare so they can give rich special interests more tax giveaways."
ANd you believe it? Just on his/her word?

ANYONE who supports her after this is a moron.
Why?.

The two diaper manufacturers justifiably raised prices when the supply chain crisis hit when the pandemic was over.

Don’t you think there’s something going on when neither one of the two cut its prices back to normal in order to gain a bigger market share from its only other competitor.

Sounds like price grouching collusion to me.

Good for Kamala if she puts a stop to his bullshit stealing money from young people who are starting their families.

You are pathetic as always.

The harm mostly comes to her.

What harm is that?

The only quantifiable harm I know if that comes from a full term pregnancy is the 20 out of every hundred thousand women who go through childbirth die and the hundreds who suffer irreparable damage to their bodies whether or not the baby makes it or not.

Good

Let Trump explain how his trickle down policies will help struggling families
You told us families weren’t struggling, why were they not in 2021, 2022, 2023 and most of 2024 and are now struggling now? What has gone wrong with the great economy?

It sounded good to the clapping fools at her presser, but yes, I think that's at best 30% of the population. Contrary to the belief, we DO teach children basic economics in school and even my fourth graders know the law of supply and demand.

This was a gift that will sink in to people, and keep giving--to Trump
"I think at BEST that's 30% of the population". I agree with your choice of 30%, 100%!

The OP and posts from Trump supporters are instructive and demonstrative showing exactly why Harris' support is surging.

I attribute Kamala's popularity to the MSM's propaganda blitz.
Right. Dems as well as voters across the political spectrum didn't want the election to be about deciding which of the two old people to vote for. As soon as Biden stepped down, her numbers surged as did small donor donations from Democrats.

Much as y'all "conservatives" can wish for and, squeal about, the same old, trite "MSM"..."Marxist" .... "Commie"... that's not what this is about.

CNN had clips from Trump when he was young trying to discredit him personally instead of an honest evaluation of his proposed policies as compared to Kamala.
Riiiggghhttt. Like his saying how he's got a super secret health policy that he'll disclose and get rid of Obamacare. Or how about "A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution," referring to purported election fraud. Lot of silence from all the self-acclaimed "patriots" who keep yammering about the Constitution.

I keep seeing women whining about "Republican policies" on abortions and birth control. I'm not aware of any of those policies, last I heard Mifepristone was legal and abortions are a state issue.
You're not aware of any of those policies? Seriously? Like Kate Cox the Texan wife and mom with a non-viable pregnancy (Trisomy 18, genetic condition where the fetus has a very slim to zero chance of survival, a district judge agreed to a medically necessary termination based on her doctors' opinions.) AG Paxton threatened the hospitals with penalties despite the judge's ruling and the medical professionals' judgement. She had to travel out of TX to get the abortion. There are cases all over many states where women with life-threatening conditions relating to non-viable pregnancies are not being treated.

Or how about the raped OH girl (aged 10) who got pregnant and fucking GOP nutcases in OH denied it happened and IN's AG went after the physician who treated the kid to end the pregnancy? It's really worth reading how Rokita, the IN asshole behaved and gives women an idea of where things are headed. That being said, I supppos high-info voters like you are aware of the real facts thanks to very credible non-MSM sources like Fox (that paid close to $780 million to settle cases where they lied about election fraud.)

GOPers down on such unpopular policies and punishing women including moms and women who desperately want to give birth doesn't serve to help the party.

The only way Kamala wins is if the MSM propaganda campaign convinces low info voters to vote for her.
Y'all keep chanting this mantra and Nov will be a red tsunami that will make Nov 2022's Red Wave look like the ripple of one raindrop in a puddle. As if voters are not smart enough to discern the differences between Trump and Harris. Too, Trump is committing "political suicide" according to Luntz, a Republican pollster.

I love it.

ETA: I'm sure there are likley to be replies about how Dems want all women to be able to waltz into their OBGYN's offices and demand abortions the day before they're due to give birth. Or maybe Dems also want women to be able to have abortions after they've given birth, like Trump has claimed. Carry on.

What harm is that?
Lots of mental and emotional harm comes from having an abortion. Better to give birth and give up the child for adoption. A woman I know did this and was recently reunited with her daughter. They have become quite close and share many traits.

Funny, the only time I've seen "rationed supplies" during my lifetime was during Trump, when we had empty shelves and idiots were stocking up on toilet paper and bottled water.
Thanks to DEMOCRAT governors who shut down their states you retard.

The OP and posts from Trump supporters are instructive and demonstrative showing exactly why Harris' support is surging.

Right. Dems as well as voters across the political spectrum didn't want the election to be about deciding which of the two old people to vote for. As soon as Biden stepped down, her numbers surged as did small donor donations from Democrats.

Much as y'all "conservatives" can wish for and, squeal about, the same old, trite "MSM"..."Marxist" .... "Commie"... that's not what this is about.

Riiiggghhttt. Like his saying how he's got a super secret health policy that he'll disclose and get rid of Obamacare. Or how about "A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution," referring to purported election fraud. Lot of silence from all the self-acclaimed "patriots" who keep yammering about the Constitution.

You're not aware of any of those policies? Seriously? Like Kate Cox the Texan wife and mom with a non-viable pregnancy (Trisomy 18, genetic condition where the fetus has a very slim to zero chance of survival, a district judge agreed to a medically necessary termination based on her doctors' opinions.) AG Paxton threatened the hospitals with penalties despite the judge's ruling and the medical professionals' judgement. She had to travel out of TX to get the abortion. There are cases all over many states where women with life-threatening conditions relating to non-viable pregnancies are not being treated.

Or how about the raped OH girl (aged 10) who got pregnant and fucking GOP nutcases in OH denied it happened and IN's AG went after the physician who treated the kid to end the pregnancy? It's really worth reading how Rokita, the IN asshole behaved and gives women an idea of where things are headed. That being said, I supppos high-info voters like you are aware of the real facts thanks to very credible non-MSM sources like Fox (that paid close to $780 million to settle cases where they lied about election fraud.)

GOPers down on such unpopular policies and punishing women including moms and women who desperately want to give birth doesn't serve to help the party.

Y'all keep chanting this mantra and Nov will be a red tsunami that will make Nov 2022's Red Wave look like the ripple of one raindrop in a puddle. As if voters are not smart enough to discern the differences between Trump and Harris. Too, Trump is committing "political suicide" according to Luntz, a Republican pollster.

I love it.

ETA: I'm sure there are likley to be replies about how Dems want all women to be able to waltz into their OBGYN's offices and demand abortions the day before they're due to give birth. Or maybe Dems also want women to be able to have abortions after they've given birth, like Trump has claimed. Carry on.

Abortion is No 7 on the list with only 21% saying it's a top 3 issue in this election.

No one opposes LEGAL immigration.
What we oppose is Biden's open borders and allowing 12,000,000 migrants in causing food and housing shortages.
Trump is the answer to stupid democrat policies.
PSSST. And this is not a liberal MSM piece, it's CATO.

President Trump Reduced Legal Immigration. He Did Not Reduce Illegal Immigration​

Forum List

Back