LOOK! Mossad just launched another rocket into an empty lot and now they're bonbing Gaza again...

You just lost all credibility in that post.
Irony

Hopefully it will be moved to the conspiracy forum or locked because it's so intensly stupid.
Get over yourself and join the real world.

--False flag terror exists

--Israel has been caught multiple times attempting this form of terrorism

--Every time some rocket hits an empty lot, these assholes bomb Gaza

You just lost all credibility in that post.
Irony

Hopefully it will be moved to the conspiracy forum or locked because it's so intensly stupid.
Get over yourself and join the real world.

--False flag terror exists

--Israel has been caught multiple times attempting this form of terrorism

--Every time some rocket hits an empty lot, these assholes bomb Gaza

Ah, the false flag™ meme. A crucial part of the lexicon for conspiracy theorists.

So typical of these assholes.

Israeli jets hit Gaza after overnight rocket attack

I have no idea how many times the world will sit back and watch this same story play out over and over and over again. And before hasbara jumps in claiming that false flag attacks do not exist, let's be clear. Israel and the zionist regime has a long and sorted history of false flag terrorism being exposed. And to be even more clear, keep in mind further that these attacks have come against America and her allies. Don't make me list them, try researching for yourself.

pictures-tell-the-story-aftermath-of-hamas-rocket-attack-compared-to-israeli-airstrike.jpg

So Israel shouldn't respond to rocket attacks from Gaza, Mr. Arnold? Is that what you're saying?

They're their jailors

you send in your cops

YOu don't fucking bomb them you asshole

GOd damn you are a terrible person
Do not take the Lord's name in vain like that. The comment does not depict a terrible person. It depicts a person with common sense who is merely stating the obvious.

Here is my 2 cents: If the terrorist group Hamas launches rocket attacks against Israeli citizens and the Arab civilians (who call themselves Palestinians and are not) permit them to use their neighborhoods as launching pads, you cannot request a response from the police. It is a terrorist attack and must be dealt with by the military. If you don't like that or if they don't like that they can always move back to their original homelands namely Egyptian or Saudi Arabia.

The only people keeping them there and acting as Jailers are the Arab nations who keep them there (by refusing to permit them to return) and the Arab terrorists who are using them as political pawns in order to perpetuate the myth that Arabs have a claim to Israeli land.

Fior the reasons I stated it's immoral

If Israel didn't have control of the air/sea/ground borders of the place you would have an easier time with that argument.

But that's not the situation we're talking about

Anyone who thinks what Israel did in this context was justified is a terrible person. No one even got hurt from the rocket attack.
What?!?

Wow....You're a horrible person for being so ignorant.

I have no idea how many times the world will sit back and watch this same story play out over and over and over again. And before hasbara jumps in claiming that false flag attacks do not exist, let's be clear. Israel and the zionist regime has a long and sorted history of false flag terrorism being exposed. And to be even more clear, keep in mind further that these attacks have come against America and her allies. Don't make me list them, try researching for yourself.

pictures-tell-the-story-aftermath-of-hamas-rocket-attack-compared-to-israeli-airstrike.jpg

So Israel shouldn't respond to rocket attacks from Gaza, Mr. Arnold? Is that what you're saying?

They're their jailors

you send in your cops

Do not take the Lord's name in vain like that. The comment does not depict a terrible person. It depicts a person with common sense who is merely stating the obvious.

Here is my 2 cents: If the terrorist group Hamas launches rocket attacks against Israeli citizens and the Arab civilians (who call themselves Palestinians and are not) permit them to use their neighborhoods as launching pads, you cannot request a response from the police. It is a terrorist attack and must be dealt with by the military. If you don't like that or if they don't like that they can always move back to their original homelands namely Egyptian or Saudi Arabia.

The only people keeping them there and acting as Jailers are the Arab nations who keep them there (by refusing to permit them to return) and the Arab terrorists who are using them as political pawns in order to perpetuate the myth that Arabs have a claim to Israeli land.

If Israel didn't have control of the air/sea/ground borders of the place you would have an easier time with that argument.

Anyone who thinks what Israel did in this context was justified is a terrible person. No one even got hurt from the rocket attack.
What?!?

Your comment was so vague I can't even tell what side you're on, lol

They're their jailors

you send in your cops

What?!?

It isn't vague at all. If you actually think no one has ever been hurt in rocket attacks, that is an intentional ignorance. The reasons for that intentional ignorance isn't really an issue with Me. It's just a symptom of a hate filled agenda to exterminate a class of people and the willingness to lie to themselves and others.

Have a nice hate filled life.

They're their jailors

you send in your cops

What?!?

It isn't vague at all. If you actually think no one has ever been hurt in rocket attacks, that is an intentional ignorance. The reasons for that intentional ignorance isn't really an issue with Me. It's just a symptom of a hate filled agenda to exterminate a class of people and the willingness they are to lie to themselves and others.

I didn't say ever

And as I've explained to the other idiots in this thread. You have obligations as an occupying force.

You are no longer within your rights to just drop bombs wherever you want.

As the occupying force you have an obligation to treat the occupied with respect, if you can't do it then don't fucking whine when the rest of the world calls you out for being the animals you are.

It would be like dropping a bomb on a reservation because one drunk native guy lobbed a mortar into an urban area. Insanity

Ah, the false flag™ meme. A crucial part of the lexicon for conspiracy theorists.
Here, princess, but you will need to start learning for yourself if you wish to keep playing.

Lavon Affair
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pinhas Lavon

The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954.[vague] As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American, and British-owned civilian targets, cinemas, libraries and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.[2] The operation caused no casualties among the population, but did cost the lives of four operatives: two cell members who committed suicide after being captured; and two operatives who were tried, convicted, and executed by Egypt.

The operation ultimately became known as the Lavon Affair...
Lavon Affair - Wikipedia

And
for the record, in Israel they celebrate this asshole every year.

What?!?

It isn't vague at all. If you actually think no one has ever been hurt in rocket attacks, that is an intentional ignorance. The reasons for that intentional ignorance isn't really an issue with Me. It's just a symptom of a hate filled agenda to exterminate a class of people and the willingness they are to lie to themselves and others.

I didn't say ever

And as I've explained to the other idiots in this thread. You have obligations as an occupying force.

As the occupying force you have an obligation to treat the occupied with respect, if you can't do it then don't fucking whine when the rest of the world calls you out for being the animals you are.

It would be like dropping a bomb on a reservation because one drunk native guy lobbed a mortar into an urban area. Insanity

Any nation that is attacked has the right to respond, without silly limitations by the enemy.

How does that go? I'm going to throw bombs at you and kill your people, but you can't harm us in return.

Ignorance, on full display.

What?!?

I didn't say ever

Any nation that is attacked has the right to respond, without silly limitations by the enemy.

How does that go? I'm going to throw bombs at you and kill your people, but you can't harm us in return.

Ignorance, on full display.

Gaza is not a nation

It's an open air prison run by Israel

Here, princess, but you will need to start learning for yourself if you wish to keep playing.

Lavon Affair
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pinhas Lavon

The Lavon Affair refers to a failed Israeli covert operation, code named Operation Susannah, conducted in Egypt in the Summer of 1954.[vague] As part of the false flag operation,[1] a group of Egyptian Jews were recruited by Israeli military intelligence to plant bombs inside Egyptian, American, and British-owned civilian targets, cinemas, libraries and American educational centers. The bombs were timed to detonate several hours after closing time. The attacks were to be blamed on the Muslim Brotherhood, Egyptian Communists, "unspecified malcontents" or "local nationalists" with the aim of creating a climate of sufficient violence and instability to induce the British government to retain its occupying troops in Egypt's Suez Canal zone.[2] The operation caused no casualties among the population, but did cost the lives of four operatives: two cell members who committed suicide after being captured; and two operatives who were tried, convicted, and executed by Egypt.

The operation ultimately became known as the Lavon Affair...
Lavon Affair - Wikipedia

And
for the record, in Israel they celebrate this asshole every year.

I understand you're on another of your usual cut and paste frenzies, but spamming with off topic cutting and pasting does nothing to support your earlier conspiracy theory.

louie888

I'm confused about what you are arguing here. Are you arguing that no rocket was fired from Gaza? Or are you arguing that since no one was killed on the Israeli side, Israel has no right to respond? If its the latter, no one was killed on the Gazan side either, so no harm, no foul, right?

They're their jailors

you send in your cops

What?!?

It isn't vague at all. If you actually think no one has ever been hurt in rocket attacks, that is an intentional ignorance. The reasons for that intentional ignorance isn't really an issue with Me. It's just a symptom of a hate filled agenda to exterminate a class of people and the willingness to lie to themselves and others.

You are absolutely right, thousands of Palestinian women and children have been killed by Israeli rockets and missiles, not to mention white phosphorous, naval artillery etc. Many thousands more have been injured and maimed. Like you, I don't understand how people can be so evil and hateful that they ignore the deaths and injuries sustained by thousands of Palestinian children.

What?!?

You are absolutely right, thousands of Palestinian women and children have been killed by Israeli rockets and missiles, not to mention white phosphorous, naval artillery etc. Many thousands more have been injured and maimed. Like you, I don't understand how people can be so evil and hateful that they ignore the deaths and injuries sustained by thousands of Palestinian children.

Islamic terrorism carries consequences.

What?!?

Islamic terrorism carries consequences.

Jewish terrorism carries consequences

*looks at Europe and America*

I would like any of Team Palestine participating on this thread to tell me what they think the correct response to rocket fire is and defend why they think that.

I would like any of Team Palestine participating on this thread to tell me what they think the correct response to rocket fire is and defend why.

If you're going to occupy the place

It's no longer a warzone, you have an obligation to carry out police action

Not summary execution

Israel responds to any harmless firecracker by sending their air force and tanks to injure and kill children and civilians who had nothing to do with the useless actions of a rogue group. The newspaper says the Israeli government knows that the latest firework was not launched by the Hamas government but by a Sunni fundamentalist Salafist group, yet they attack civilians and Gaza government targets. What is happening is Israeli state terrorism.

I would like any of Team Palestine participating on this thread to tell me what they think the correct response to rocket fire is and defend why.

If you're going to occupy the place

It's no longer a warzone, you have an obligation to carry out police action

Not summary execution

So, explain what that means. That Israel should enter Gaza and arrest people instead of using military strikes? In other words, you think Israel should exert more control?

Forum List

Back