Look what Ca. is doing now

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Tell me again why Demonicrats are business friendly when everything they do now is demonstrate they only support chaos, Bezos, Waltons, big box & welfare.? $71 a month on businesses already taking a big hit saying a BIG fuck you. This stinks of California, California stinks

Tell me again why Demonicrats are business friendly when everything they do now is demonstrate they only support chaos, Bezos, Waltons, big box & welfare.? $71 a month on businesses already taking a big hit saying a BIG fuck you. This stinks of California, California stinks

Possibly the only time anyone has ever accused democrats of being on the side of Wal Mart.

Possibly the only time anyone has ever accused democrats of being on the side of Wal Mart.

Chinese

Forum List

Back