Look What This Black Man Did To This White Woman After She Took Him In As A Roomate Off Craigslist.

Evil people all around us :( Sad.

This country is filled to the brink with evil people of all colors, that's why we as rational human beings must be on our guards at all time. Its just the times we're living in and people need to be made aware that bad things will happen if your not careful.

Evil people all around us :( Sad.

This country is filled to the brink with evil people of all colors, that's why we as rational human beings must be on our guards at all time. Its just the times we're living in and people need to be made aware that bad things will happen if your not careful.
Bad things happen, period.

Yes and no, if I lock my doors at night, I feel safe. If I leave them open I don't. If I welcome complete strangers into my home, am I safe? There are things we do to keep us safe. Nothing is 100%, but doing nothing is worse.

What idiot invites a black man unseen to be a roommate off of a website known for its bad reputation??? Just another example of stupid white motherfukers. Hope she's okay, but she should have known better, really!! Next?
Yeah, who would be stupid enough to make a monkey a pet?

No disrespect to this chic, but you and I both know, ol girl was looking for some dark room mate meat and got a dark room mate cleaver instead.LOLOLOLOLOL White women are stupid anyways, they pass of hard working, corn fed white boys with good jobs for nigga's with no future, no money on a bike, just to sample good meat....Now, Even the safe one's come with an ax LOLOLOLOLOLOLO
Your stupid retardism in your race of monkey is showing.

What idiot invites a black mthian unseen to be a roommate off of a website known for its bad reputation??? Just another example of stupid white motherfukers. Hope she's okay, but she should have known better, really!! Next?
This time you are quite correct. Why anyone would trust a black man is beyond comprehension. Especially a white woman.

What idiot invites a black mthian unseen to be a roommate off of a website known for its bad reputation??? Just another example of stupid white motherfukers. Hope she's okay, but she should have known better, really!! Next?
This time you are quite correct. Why anyone would trust a black man is beyond comprehension. Especially a white woman.
No man should ever be trusted. Now you know.
Capture_6.JPG

If she had taken a look at this black buck and told him no, she would have had the government down her throat for racism. She would have lost her job and been evicted.

Why are negro's soo violent?? ..... :dunno:

Why are white women by the truck loads, leaving you safe white motherfuckers for em???? Ah, the question of the century, eh?

So you are black. Is that what you're trying to tell us?

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when you grow a brain cell, one will do!!
His one cell is still more than you got monkey.

You must be racist for noticing blacks hurt whites, where are the board political commissars, er monitors? Racism! RACISM!

What idiot invites a black man unseen to be a roommate off of a website known for its bad reputation??? Just another example of stupid white motherfukers. Hope she's okay, but she should have known better, really!! Next?

So you're saying we should be more racist....
If you insist.

Yeah, who would be stupid enough to make a monkey a pet?

No disrespect to this chic, but you and I both know, ol girl was looking for some dark room mate meat and got a dark room mate cleaver instead.LOLOLOLOLOL White women are stupid anyways, they pass of hard working, corn fed white boys with good jobs for nigga's with no future, no money on a bike, just to sample good meat....Now, Even the safe one's come with an ax LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

I would say it's more likely she told the thug no,and with his crappy self esteem the best he could come up with in response was to beat the shit out of her.

No man should ever be trusted. Now you know.
Capture_6.JPG
Take the black man out of the equation and that chart would look a whole lot different.

That's right, blame the victim.
I don't seeing it as blaming her.

This was an unwise decision and she should have used better discretion.

Craigslist has a history of inviting criminal behavior.

I would think someone informed her that she was making a mistake.

This will have a devastating effect on her for life.

I wish her well.

That's right, blame the victim.
I don't seeing it as blaming her.

This was an unwise decision and she should have used better discretion.

Craigslist has a history of inviting criminal behavior.

I would think someone informed her that she was making a mistake.

This will have a devastating effect on her for life.

I wish her well.
Read some of that asshole's other posts.

Forum List

Back