Looks like Texas is growing tired of the Bush's

Setting records for rain! But it's not like Nashville. It may be interesting that Bloomberg had a state office with five black women directors. I don't think Miss was hostile to him. Biden is coming through. Primary next Tue.

My guy for Governor narrowly lost the gop primary last year. A republican who is disliked even by republicans will be our new gov. LOL

Hope all is well. Posted to Eddie briefly today.

Don't get me wrong because imo Bernie's a tool, but Joe was just a little gung ho with other people's lives in Afghan for me.

Setting records for rain! But it's not like Nashville. It may be interesting that Bloomberg had a state office with five black women directors. I don't think Miss was hostile to him. Biden is coming through. Primary next Tue.

My guy for Governor narrowly lost the gop primary last year. A republican who is disliked even by republicans will be our new gov. LOL

Hope all is well. Posted to Eddie briefly today.

Don't get me wrong because imo Bernie's a tool, but Joe was just a little gung ho with other people's lives in Afghan for me.

With the tornadoes in Tennessee no doubt Mississippi got a lot of rain, hope you guys did not get floods raging. Biden should cruise down your way next week if the other southern states are any indication. Most likely Biden will win here in Pa next month but Sanders will get a number of votes. I don't think ol Bern is going away quietly however.

The Bush family are north easterners from Maine....they just dress like Texan's....like a gentleman farmer....phony to the core....I have more respect for the Bush women than I do the Bush men...hinged at the waist....

Forum List

Back