Looks like The Hells Angels and Mongols are on their way to Seattle to discuss matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe in before the lock....
Back in the 80's, a big motorcycle club held a huge rally every summer in Connecticut. Camping, pig roasts, the whole nine yards. I was working the counter at Dunkin Donuts when they started rolling through town--a solid steady stream of motorcylists two abreast, at least a mile long. Some of them started pulling into our parking lot for a coffee. A couple of black guys who were having a donut at the counter immediately got up and left. The other waitress told me the motorcycle gangs HATE blacks.
That's all I know about it.
So basically, you do not know anything.
You a biker? Or just standing behind anyone who wants to kick some black ass?
No, just a human. They have a right to voice their dislike of what is happening in Seattle...AMERICA

It is to be sincerely hoped that each and every one catches an armor piercing round in the head...
of their noisy effing engine.

Back in the 80's, a big motorcycle club held a huge rally every summer in Connecticut. Camping, pig roasts, the whole nine yards. I was working the counter at Dunkin Donuts when they started rolling through town--a solid steady stream of motorcylists two abreast, at least a mile long. Some of them started pulling into our parking lot for a coffee. A couple of black guys who were having a donut at the counter immediately got up and left. The other waitress told me the motorcycle gangs HATE blacks.
So basically, you do not know anything.
You a biker? Or just standing behind anyone who wants to kick some black ass?
No, just a human. They have a right to voice their dislike of what is happening in Seattle...AMERICA
...and their motorcycles have the right to remain silent.

Well how fortunate that out of all the Drunkin’ Donuts locations you got the one with a fellow donut gal who majored in motorcycle gang behavior and a career path of inquiring about cream and sugar forty hours a week.

I hope they fight to a bloody draw with nobody left standing.
ANTIFA will be cowed, destroyed and left in a mass of quivering hamburger with little to no casualties on the other side....this is man versus boy.

Jo

Will be a show for sure , probably a bloody one

There are no "antifa terrorists", and if the bikers attack the citizens of Seattle unprovoked it becomes the police's job to stop them.

Say what!? You fricken clowns want to DEFUND cops....until you need cops to protect you. Your a damn idiot.

I'm not an advocate of defunding the police.

Great, but all the other loons are.

I certainly hope that the police abide by the edict to keep chaz cop free. Except for helping people escape of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back