🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lost in Denial & Desperation

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
The economy is great, the national debt means nothing, Dem-O-Care is a promising success, Obama/Democrats have policies that create great and an abundance of full time employment, wages aren't stagnant for the past 5 years there amazing, the Obama Administration is the most transparent administration ever, the racial divide is no longer used as a political tool to win votes, the U.S. attorney general works diligently for all the American people, running the country with a minimum of 34% overspending is bound to work out great in the long run.

Democrat programs and policies have the country moving in the right direction and the future of the American dream is undeniably terrific.

Yup, just scratching the surface on these marvelous liberal times....:lmao:..

Damn, I might believe all that if 87% didn't think the country was moving in the wrong direction. But a really good try, after all maobama is the greatest human to ever walk the earth, don't believe me, just ask him.

The 87% is talking about the far right's desires for the country's future.

The economy is great, the national debt means nothing, Dem-O-Care is a promising success, Obama/Democrats have policies that create great and an abundance of full time employment, wages aren't stagnant for the past 5 years there amazing, the Obama Administration is the most transparent administration ever, the racial divide is no longer used as a political tool to win votes, the U.S. attorney general works diligently for all the American people, running the country with a minimum of 34% overspending is bound to work out great in the long run.

Democrat programs and policies have the country moving in the right direction and the future of the American dream is undeniably terrific.

Lumpy, it sounds like you fell out of the crazy tree and hit every branch on the way down! :D

Lumpy, it sounds like you fell out of the crazy tree and hit every branch on the way down! :D

He has been partaking of the Kool Aid and watching MSNBC and CNN, too often...:badgrin:

Damn, I might believe all that if 87% didn't think the country was moving in the wrong direction. But a really good try, after all maobama is the greatest human to ever walk the earth, don't believe me, just ask him.

1-800.....uh--uh--uh. Sorry, you must go to Healthcare.gov....oh wait....O. sent you here. :lol: Sorry, no one here to sign you up....we'll send you papers in about two weeks... :cuckoo:

He has been partaking of the Kool Aid and watching MSNBC and CNN, too often...:badgrin:

Sarcasm alert, my detector went off at first glance.

Apparently this is what America wants. They voted him in twice. In the long run Repub/TEA PARTY will get the blame for letting him win twice. This is not the America I remember and loved.

:lol:..

I'm in need of some serious healthcare, do you mind if my buddies and I have the government legally steal the money from y'all to pay for it? That way it's "Free".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back