Louisiana State Trooper shot in head by drunk driver

Was it driving under the influence or did he have something illegal in the vehicle. Why would he do such a thing? Paranoia? I really don't understand. Can anything happen to this country, so that we can finally forget about all this madness with police?
He did it because white people are violent.
And don't you forget it either.
How could I ever forget? I just stay prepared to euthanize them if necessary..

Was it driving under the influence or did he have something illegal in the vehicle. Why would he do such a thing? Paranoia? I really don't understand. Can anything happen to this country, so that we can finally forget about all this madness with police?

Load up in the truck, boy.

Load up in the truck, boy.

We dont mind bleedin as long as we get some in return. Now come and see what I mean. Your race war started a year ago remember monkey? :laugh:

This is where Bucs tells everyone the whites are engaging in a wore on cops and how they should withdraw from those areas and let them kill each other....any day now

.....any day....

This is where Bucs tells everyone the whites are engaging in a wore on cops and how they should withdraw from those areas and let them kill each other....any day now

.....any day....

White rednecks have been shooting at cops for a long time too. That MIGHT be why more whites are shot by cops than blacks every year. Yes....that's a fact. You probably haven't heard that before.

And many cops have abandoned the white trailer trash ghettos. There just aren't nearly as many of them to make them news worthy. Most all white areas aren't crime infested shit holes. A few are....and cops rightfully so abandoned those a decade or two ago. Now....time to abandon all ghettos.

.....any day....

White rednecks have been shooting at cops for a long time too. That MIGHT be why more whites are shot by cops than blacks every year. Yes....that's a fact. You probably haven't heard that before.

I have heard that, what I havent heard tho is your rant on how whites are at wore with cops and its a result of rock music and stuff. When they are black you seem to demonize blacks in general. Whites? Aww just a crazy white dude...no need to jump to conclusions, right?

And many cops have abandoned the white trailer trash ghettos. There just aren't nearly as many of them to make them news worthy. Most all white areas aren't crime infested shit holes. A few are....and cops rightfully so abandoned those a decade or two ago. Now....time to abandon all ghettos.

Almost but no cigar...

.....any day....

I have heard that, what I havent heard tho is your rant on how whites are at wore with cops and its a result of rock music and stuff. When they are black you seem to demonize blacks in general. Whites? Aww just a crazy white dude...no need to jump to conclusions, right?

Almost but no cigar...

Ok. Rock music? Show me a rock music song lyric that glorifies killing cops? I can give dozens of rap ones..

.....any day....

Almost but no cigar...

Ok. Rock music? Show me a rock music song lyric that glorifies killing cops? I can give dozens of rap ones..
I guess "I shot the sheriff" is more of a bohemian song, don't know if it qualifies as rock.

Sadly....they just announced the officer has died from his wounds.
We don't pay cops enough for the danger they face controlling our chimp population. This is so sad.
Not all whites are chimps. Just the ones that have you trained as their lap dog.
Chimp wasn't a racial reference, but I'm not surprised a racist like you thought it was. It's a behavior pattern described by grown human beings acting like animals, beneath the dignity of Imago Dei.

Louisiana State Police Trooper Shot in Head | Officer.com

Drunk drivers kill more Americans in 1 year than the Iraq War, Afghan War and all US soil terror attacks since 2001...combined.

This Louisiana Trooper was trying to remove a drunk driver. And was shot in the head. Prayers for him and his family.
What do you think of my suggestion to terminate the drug war (in its existing form and structure) and applying those resources to pairing all police patrols? No more solitary cops.

We don't pay cops enough for the danger they face controlling our chimp population. This is so sad.
Not all whites are chimps. Just the ones that have you trained as their lap dog.
Chimp wasn't a racial reference, but I'm not surprised a racist like you thought it was. It's a behavior pattern described by grown human beings acting like animals, beneath the dignity of Imago Dei.
Then just say that instead of using chimps...

Chimps is shorter

Chimps is shorter
So. The cat-killer is lazy too.

Forum List

Back