🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Low Energy John Kasich says the GOP is "losing the future" by "turning off millenials"

in reality, Trump won the presidency by turning on American patriots!

Kasich: GOP is 'losing the future' by 'turning off millennials' - CNNPolitics

Trump won because 25% of his vote was a vote against Clinton not a vote for Trump. In Alabama, Doug Jones won voters from 18-44 while Moore won voters 45 and above.
The Party Of Slavery dominated US media did an effective pile-on in the last weeks before the election, painting Moore as a rapist with no evidence. They used the most commonly used brainwashing technique known as repetitive messaging. And there's little doubt in the minds of people who are not naive that the DNC/POS likely got a lot of fraudulent votes too.

I can't believe I once thought that guy reasonably acceptable.
He's done a fine job as Governor here in Ohio. He's not a conservative wingnut, nor a liberal moonbat. He's a centrist like Trump. (and like myself, and most of the US population).

And I agree that the GOP is turning off millennials. Just listen to all of the stereotypes fired at the millennial generation by "conservative" mouthpieces and the wingnuts on politically oriented websites like this one.

I'm a 50 years old. A Gen Xer. I have raised 5 millennial daughters. My wife is also a millennial.

None of them resemble any of the stereotypes I hear spewed forth by the wingnuts on this site or by fat assed talk show hosts.

None of them occupy my basement. They are all college graduates. And they all have solid careers except for my wife who is a straight A medical student well on her way to becoming a surgeon.

They are not lazy. They are not irresponsible. They do not have some overblown sense of entitlement. They are not "snowflakes".

I'd say they are doing great.

Last edited:
in reality, Trump won the presidency by turning on American patriots!

Kasich: GOP is 'losing the future' by 'turning off millennials' - CNNPolitics
He turned on American Patriots who suffer from Bone spurs LOL

Republicans warn Trump of 2018 bloodbath
Source: Politico

A few weeks before Alabama's special Senate election, President Donald Trump’s handpicked Republican National Committee leader, Ronna Romney McDaniel, delivered a two-page memo to White House chief of staff John Kelly outlining the party’s collapse with female voters.

The warning, several people close to the chairwoman said, reflected deepening anxiety that a full-throated Trump endorsement of accused child molester Roy Moore in the special election — which the president was edging closer to at the time — would further damage the party’s standing with women. McDaniel’s memo, which detailed the president's poor approval numbers among women nationally and in several states, would go unheeded, as Trump eventually went all-in for the ultimately unsuccessful Republican candidate.

The backstage talks provide a window into how those closest to Trump are bracing for a possible bloodbath in the 2018 midterms, which could obliterate the Republican congressional majorities and paralyze the president’s legislative agenda. The potential for a Democratic wave has grown after Republican losses this fall in Virginia, New Jersey and Alabama, and as the president’s approval ratings have plummeted to the 30s.

In recent weeks, some of the president’s advisers have taken it upon themselves to warn him directly about the fast-deteriorating political environment. White House officials have convened to discuss ways to improve his standing with suburban voters. And on Wednesday, the president met with Kelly, political director Bill Stepien, communications director Hope Hicks, former Trump campaign manager Corey Lewandowski and Brad Parscale, Trump’s digital director in the 2016 campaign, to discuss the political landscape. Lewandowski forcefully raised concerns about the party’s efforts, according to one attendee and another person briefed on the meeting.

Read more: Republicans warn Trump of 2018 bloodbath

Forum List

Back