Lyin' Hillary: 4 More 'Pinocchios'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
At a Detroit rally last week, Clinton said that, “back in the Great Recession,” Trump “said rescuing the auto industry didn’t really matter very much.”

He said, and I quote again, ‘Let it go.’ Now, I can’t imagine that,” she told the Motor City audience. “I supported President Obama’s decision to rescue the auto industry in America.”

The Washington Post fact checked her claim and gave it four Pinocchios, noting that Trump did a series of interviews in 2008 in which he argued that “you have to save the car industry.”

Here’s how many ‘Pinocchios’ the Washington Post gave Clinton’s claim that Trump opposed auto industry bailout

You know how to tell if Hillary is LYING?
- Her lips are moving.

By now her nose should be long enough for us to understand why Huma left "the Weiner" for Hillary!!!
:dance:

At a Detroit rally last week, Clinton said that, “back in the Great Recession,” Trump “said rescuing the auto industry didn’t really matter very much.”

He said, and I quote again, ‘Let it go.’ Now, I can’t imagine that,” she told the Motor City audience. “I supported President Obama’s decision to rescue the auto industry in America.”

The Washington Post fact checked her claim and gave it four Pinocchios, noting that Trump did a series of interviews in 2008 in which he argued that “you have to save the car industry.”

Here’s how many ‘Pinocchios’ the Washington Post gave Clinton’s claim that Trump opposed auto industry bailout

- Her lips are moving.

How can you tell the difference between Hillary and Devious Donald? Devious Donald lies about 4 times as much as Hillary

You know- based upon those same ratings The 2016 Election Fact Checker

upload_2016-10-18_9-56-30.png

OP- ANOTHER example of pussy Dem fact checkers bending over backwards to find Hillary "lies"- a disgrace. From the same GD article:

“You could have let it go, and rebuild itself, through the free enterprise system,” Trump said. “You could have let it go bankrupt, frankly, and rebuild itself, and a lot of people think that’s the way it should have happened. Or you could have done it the way it went. I could have done it either way. Either way would have been acceptable. I think you would have wound up in the same place.”

In their analysis, the Post wrote, “One problem with fact-checking Trump’s statements on the issues is that he does so many interviews, and says so many contradictory things, that it is sometimes easy for Clinton to pick and choose various statements to create a narrative.”

Ferchrissake, the same kind of GOP BS that would have allowed GM and Chrysler to disappear, at least to a great extent. Hillary lie my BUTT!

By now her nose should be long enough for us to understand why Huma left "the Weiner" for Hillary!!!
This article is total bs. Trump would have let GM and Chrysler go to bankruptcy at a time when NO ONE had money to buy them with. WTF is the Post thinking?

- Her lips are moving.
So the Washington Compost has become aware that they are destroying their own credibility and now have started fact checking Hillary?

Any crooks and con-men know when they have over reached, and that is all the Compost is doing here.
upload_2016-10-18_13-30-0.png

This article is total bs. Trump would have let GM and Chrysler go to bankruptcy at a time when NO ONE had money to buy them with. WTF is the Post thinking?
You are a known shill and liar for the Clintonistas because you are just that shallow and stupid.

Piss off.

You are a known shill and liar for the Clintonistas because you are just that shallow and stupid.

Piss off.

Jimmie is just pissed off that his ass firmly embedded up Trump's ass isn't as sweet as he thought it was going to be.
upload_2016-10-18_11-13-49.png

That last one was only 3 'Pinocchios'. :p

Since WaPo was outed as one of the by-name mentioned Wikileaks 'All-in' pro-Clinton media it is not surprising they have given Trump a lot. What is surprising is that they have given Hillary any. :p

Piss off.
Eat shytte and die, hater dupe.

"OP- ANOTHER example of pussy Dem fact checkers bending over backwards to find Hillary "lies"- a disgrace. From the same GD article:

“You could have let it go, and rebuild itself, through the free enterprise system,” Trump said. “You could have let it go bankrupt, frankly, and rebuild itself, and a lot of people think that’s the way it should have happened. Or you could have done it the way it went. I could have done it either way. Either way would have been acceptable. I think you would have wound up in the same place.”

In their analysis, the Post wrote, “One problem with fact-checking Trump’s statements on the issues is that he does so many interviews, and says so many contradictory things, that it is sometimes easy for Clinton to pick and choose various statements to create a narrative.”

Ferchrissake, the same kind of GOP BS that would have allowed GM and Chrysler to disappear, at least to a great extent. Hillary lie my BUTT!

Forum List

Back