Lyin Paul Ryan slams Trump's push to eliminate birthright citizenship:"You obviously cannot do that"

Paul Ryan was betting on the norm, where the out party loses about 60 seats in the mid-terms. Funny thing happened on the way to the mid-terms, the GOP fought the dems to a draw. Which means that the GOP keeps the Senate, and the House is a seat or two either way, but not the "massive blue wave" that the dems were touting for most of the year. Ryan should just go back to WI and STFU. We need a leader who can pass immigration reform (plus redefining the 14th amendment), pass infrastructure, and get the Budget closer to balance.

Last edited:
"Willing to consider citizenship for all illegals, PROVIDED citizenship is stripped from Paul Ryan." - Speaker Ann Coulter

Paul Ryan: ‘You cannot end birthright citizenship with an executive order’

House Speaker Paul Ryan on Tuesday threw cold water on President Donald Trump’s plan to unilaterally end the constitutional right to citizenship for babies born in the United States to non-citizens.

“You cannot end birthright citizenship with an executive order,” the Wisconsin Republican said during an interview with Lexington, Ky., radio station WVLK.

“Well, you obviously cannot do that. You know, as a conservative, I’m a believer in following the plain text of the Constitution, and I think in this case the 14th Amendment is pretty clear, and that would involve a very, very lengthy constitutional process,” he said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Trump's brain dead base continue to feed at the trough of TRUMP LIES.

Trumpians have been creaming themselves all day long over Trump's EO threat. :9:

I don't think Trump actually intends to do away with citizenship birthright by EO.

Pretty much fake news via headline trumpeting.

Last edited:
But.. Paul Ryan says..

"...it's perfectly okay for a President to do an end run around congress and grant amnesty to 20 million illegal immigrants via Executive Order"

Go figure
Deferred action is not amnesty.

How many more threads to you plan on making on this topic?

Closed

Forum List

Back