Reports: Biden Determined to Defy ‘Lame Duck’ Status with Oval Office Address FILE - President Joe Biden attends an event on the sidelines of the NATO

I'm afraid Biden's legacy and that of the "Party of Desperation" will be one of Biden being forced out of office by his own politburo that realized he was losing in the polls and thus a liability who had to go.

Orange man sad.

View attachment 983067

Not even in dispute.

Nothing presidential about Trump.

#BUFFOON
# Buffoon? In boldface? You sound just like the guy below. Isn't that weird?

8y2qkf.jpg

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW
justoffal
RhodyPatriot
JGalt

You brought up Obama killing one overseas and Biden's ability to kill one here.

You tell me, does it?

To me it should not matter if they are on US soil or not. to you it seems to make all the difference.

Do you believe that a US citizen is no longer covered by the US Constitution when they leave US soil?

So, you are saying the location makes a differnce. It is cool for a POTUS to kill a US citizen as long as that citizen is not on US soil.

The Obama thing was a US Citizen taking up arms against his own county. And that guy got his citizenship and life cancelled by the Hellfire Missile of "Fuck around, Find out"

That you would try to link that to a Presidential Candidate's killing by the siting President to further your attempted "point" about immunity just shows how intellectually bankrupt you are.

To me it should not matter if they are on US soil or not. to you it seems to make all the difference.

Do you believe that a US citizen is no longer covered by the US Constitution when they leave US soil?

Yes, there is a difference between using a military drone to kill someone overseas
and using one to kill someone in the US.

Yes, there is a difference between using a military drone to kill someone overseas
and using one to kill someone in the US.

Which part of the Constitution says someone is no longer covered by the Constitution once they leave US soil?

Which part of the Constitution says someone is no longer covered by the Constitution once they leave US soil?

A cop can shoot a perp who is a threat, and is a citizen, why can't the military blow up some terrorist shit doing terrorist things who just happens to be a US Citizen.

Forum List

Back