Macron clearly wants Europe to follow it's own course..

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Macron clearly wants Europe to follow it's own course, and what's worse, the European politicians probably think it's a good idea.
in doing so, Macron has divided NATO into 2 clean pieces : the US, and Europe.
makes things a lot easier for the Chinese in their next big conquest project (Taiwan).

China must prepare for ‘real combat’ warns president Xi Jinping after three days of war games : INTERNEWSCAST
China must prepare for ‘real combat’ warns president Xi Jinping after his…

Remote : Fri, 14 Apr 2023 02:23:12 +0000
Local : 2023-04-14(Friday) 04 : 23 : 12

Found via nicer.app web apps framework

would love to hear your opinions.

I think Macron just wants to redirect the hate he's receiving on the domestic front. The rest of NATO doesn't seem to agree. I think he is correct that US allies have their own, sovereign interests and shouldn't be treated as vassals. He needs to tread carefully though, because a lot of US Republicans feel that the EU should be doing more for Ukraine and it wouldn't take much more chaos from him to cause our aid to slow, drastically.

Macron clearly wants Europe to follow it's own course, and what's worse, the European politicians probably think it's a good idea.
makes things a lot easier for the Chinese in their next big conquest project (Taiwan).

China must prepare for ‘real combat’ warns president Xi Jinping after three days of war games : INTERNEWSCAST

A country that isn´t allowed to have own national interests is not an ally, it is a slave.

Someone should remind Macron why he is not making his speeches in German.

FRance left the Alliance in 1966, rejoined later, and now wants to leave again. Nobody ever forced them to do either. I don't blame them for not wanting to be subject to Germany's stalling and waffling on issues.

Only a few weeks left before America implodes and explodes at the same time .
No dollar .
Boom .
The EU cannot escape the disaster consequences and NATO will cease to exist -- bankruptcy tends to have that effect .

France has always been weak. They were weak during WWII and they're weak now. It is what it is.

I think Macron just wants to redirect the hate he's receiving on the domestic front. The rest of NATO doesn't seem to agree. I think he is correct that US allies have their own, sovereign interests and shouldn't be treated as vassals. He needs to tread carefully though, because a lot of US Republicans feel that the EU should be doing more for Ukraine and it wouldn't take much more chaos from him to cause our aid to slow, drastically.
You mean neocon RINOs.....Sorta surprised that you have thrown-in with that lot.

Forum List

Back